- Home /
- WubbaNub Infant Pacifier
- We Also Recommend
Wubbanub Infant Toy Pacifier ... gives baby (and parents!) a better night's sleep.
What do you get when you combine a cute plush toy with a hospital grade pacifier? A good night's sleep! Finally, a way to gently help the pacifier stay close to your baby. The WubbaNub Plush Toy Pacifier is designed to give your baby comfort with a soft, bean-filled animal friend that not only provides stimulation for little fingers, but positioning support for the pacifier. Wubbanub's make a great gift or addition to a baby shower basket.
Why you'll love the Wubbanub Infant Toy Pacifier:
- Designed to keep the pacifier close to your baby, positioned on the chest, without using cords or clips.
- Patented design permanently attaching the pacifier to the plush animal prevents the pacifier from being lost, dropped or even forgotten.
- Provides stimulation for little fingers and positioning support for the pacifier.
- Easy to locate in the dark during late night trips to the nursery, or searching in the bassinet, crib or family bed.
- Recommended for newborns up to 6 months, these are the same pacifier toys used in hospitals to keep a pacifier close to baby for comfort.
- Soft plush brings soothing comfort and security. Becomes an older baby's best friend!
- Wubbanub's make a great gift or addition to a baby shower basket.
- Soothie pacifier is made of medical grade silicone-perfect for latex allergy sufferers.
- Easy to clean! Place in washing machine with baby's laundry, gentle cycle in mesh laundry bag. Allow to air dry.
The Soothie pacifier is sewn into the WubbaNub for safety and is made of Medical Grade Silicone that is latex-free. The beans in the WubbaNub plush toy are sewn in separate safety sacks within the plush and conform to US government safety code requirements.
A Customer reviews the Wubbanub Infant Pacifier:
We got one of these when my daughter was only a few months old. She is almost 2 now and has to have the Wubbanub when she goes to sleep. It's like her best friend. Although she doesn't use the pacifier feature anymore, it's still a toy that provides her comfort. We named him George after Curious George. Great buy! Review submitted by Fanny S.
Check items to add to the cart or select all