The Woombie Swaddle Blanket ... the only swaddler that truly mimics the womb.
The Woombie will comfort your baby and ease your mind, giving you both a better night sleep. The Woombie Baby Swaddler is an easy, safe and effective way to swaddle your baby. Made from a lightweight and very stretchy material, the Woombie allows baby to stretch and move his or her limbs within the fabric, but still feel snug and comforted by the closeness of a swaddle. Swaddling typically comforts newborn and/or colicky babies and mimics the comfort of the womb for a more peaceful night's sleep.
The Woombie is the most natural way to swaddle your baby. It encourages baby to softly stretch, just like in the womb. It comforts, softly confining the arms and gently compressing baby's curves to hug. Prevents face scratching, overheating and startling issues. No loose blankets that could unravel and cover baby's face.
Why you'll love the Woombie Baby Swaddler:
- An easy swaddle for babies providing a gentle, cozy confinement that mimics the womb.
- Helps prevent startle reflex & overheating that often wakes baby prematurely.
- Helps soothe colicky babies and parents see a marked improvement in Colic symptoms.
- Promotes & enhances natural motor development by allowing baby to stretch.
- Easy to get the perfect swaddle. Less unraveling for inexperienced or sleep-deprived parents.
- Just zip it up like a sleeper! Has a two-way zipper for ease and late night diaper changes.
- Follows Pediatrician & S.I.D.S. guidelines by maintaining airflow and will not overheat baby.
- Prevents face scratching & keeps "busy" hands away from face & pacifier.
- Soft, ECO cotton fabric gently hugs baby.
- Baby feels secure, not confined, easing transition from WOMB to World!
- Machine washable soft, breathable material (95% Cotton, 5% Spandex for stretch).
Choose Woombie size based on your baby's weight. The Woombie may appear smaller than baby, but that is part of the Woombie concept. The stretch fabric is designed to 'hug' your baby in the perfect swaddle. The Woombie Baby Swaddler is endorsed by doctors, doulas, baby instructors, nurses and many sleep-deprived parents worldwide.
Responsibly made in China. Woombie products are made in an eco-friendly fashion which does not cause undue harm to the environment.
Swaddling should only be done when baby is most often lying on his/her back. Rolling is a sign to stop swaddling.