- Home /
- Take a Hike! Outdoor Joose, Family Size (250ml)
- We Also Recommend
Take a Hike! Outdoor Joose ... a natural, deet-free way to enjoy the outdoors.
Our favourite chemical-free outdoor spray! This is the outdoor spray the Parenting By Nature family takes with them when they're back country camping + canoeing, so they can enjoy the outdoors with little ones. It's light scent + moisturizing ingredients means you don't feel sticky or smelly like many other sprays will leave you feeling.
A non-toxic alternative to products containing synthetic chemicals and deet, Take a Hike! Outdoor Joose is a must for any outdoor excursion. Perfect for gardening, hiking, camping and all other outdoor activities. This moisturizing outdoor spray starts with 25% Aloe Vera juice - a fantastic moisturizer for your skin while outdoors. A non-toxic alternative to help your whole family enjoy the great outdoors!
To use, apply generously over exposed skin and re-apply often. Safe for use on children 1 and up. For infants, safe to spray of clothing, carriers, strollers, etc. but best to avoid direct skin contact. For children over 6 months, skin test for irritation first.
Why you'll love our Natural Outdoor Spray:
- Deet Free, all natural, non toxic and moisturizing, this skin protectant is safe for kids and pets and ideal for summertime care.
- Feels great on the skin! Moisturizing + non-greasy.
- Lightly scented, our Outdoor Joose isn't as strong as many other outdoor sprays available.
- Its herbal and essential oil blend naturally keeps little ones enjoying the outdoors.
- Can safely be re-applied through out the day.
- Handmade by herbalists, this spray is safe for daily use.
- Essential oils recognized by Health Canada, as safe alternatives to Deet.
Ingredients in Take a Hike - Outdoor Joose: Water, Witch hazel extract, Aloe vera juice, Essential oils of Cedarwood*, Lavender*, Rosemary*, Eucalyptus*, Pine*, Lemongrass & Lemon Eucalyptus.
* = certified organic
Family Size: 250ml. Also available in a travel size of 125ml.
Made in Canada.