Keep you baby's bottom, drier, softer & healthier ... naturally.
Silk cloth diaper liners are a natural alternative to fleece diaper liners and flushable, disposable cloth diaper liners. Raw silk (also called Silk Noil) retains some of the silk's natural sericin (a creamy wax given off by the silkworms) which is both soothing and antibacterial. Lay one of these raw silk liners inside of a fitted cloth diaper or prefolds, and your baby's bottom will stay drier, softer, and healthier!
Why parents love Raw Silk Diaper Liners:
- All natural, reusable diaper liners!
- Keeps baby's bottom drier, softer & healthier.
- Helps prevent & heal diaper rash naturally!
- Silk contains antibacterial properties that help soothe baby's skin.
- Prevents stains on diapers & reduces odors.
- Wonderful, natural alternative for baby's with sensitive skin.
- A reusable alternative to disposable diaper liners - makes clean-up a breeze.
- 100% raw silk, liners measure approx. 5" x 12".
- Designed by a mom and made in the U.S.A.
Raw silk diaper liners contain natural sericin which has antibacterial properties that aid in preventing and healing diaper rash without creams, lotions and potions. A 100% natural material, these liners can also be used full time for babies with sensitive skin.
For best results, silk diaper liners should be washed with a mild detergent such as Eucalan Fine Fabric Wash. This will increase their longevity and help keep them soft and supple. Alternately you can wash your silk diaper liners along with your other cloth diapers, but they may not remain quite as soft or effective.
Sold individually, price is for a single diaper liner.