Pura Kiki...100% plastic free system.
Pura Kiki Stainless Steel Baby Bottles are the safe, eco-friendly choice for your little one. Pura Kiki bottles are 100% plastic free, which eliminates any chance of BPA, PVC, lead or phthalates. This baby bottle is compatible with a wide range of nipples and spouts. Pura Kiki Baby Bottles are backed by a lifetime warranty. Pura bottles and nipple also support breastfeeding by protecting breast milk from exposure to light. This prevents the break-down of important proteins and nutrients. Pura nipples are well vented to reduce the amount of air your baby swallows and to prevent colic.
Why you'll love Pura Kiki Stainless Steel Baby Bottles:
- Made from safe, anti-bacterial, #304 stainless steel.
- 100% plastic free!
- Medical grade 100% silicone Pura soft slow-flow nipple.
- Dishwasher safe!
- BPA-free, will not leach like plastic bottles and rings.
- Internal volume markings make measuring quick and easy. Ounce markings raised inside bottle.
- Compatible with wide neck spouts and nipples from leading manufacturers.
- Exceeds all FDA, CPSC, European Commission Directive 10/2011, German LFGB regulations and/or guidelines.
- Designed to be used by both infants and toddlers, easily converts by changing nipple to sip spout (not included).
- Silicone travel cap included.
- Paint on outside is non-toxic and free of lead, phthalates, PVC, and BPA.
- 100% recyclable.
Size: 5.7 cm diameter x 12.7 cm tall
Ages: 0 months+
Made responsibly in China.
Our Favorite Bottles! Review by Allya
Price Value Quality
These are the go-to bottles in my house! After having numerous glass bottles shatter and plastic caps crack, we knew there had to be a better option. That's when we found stainless bottles and Pura Kiki.
These 5oz bottles are lightweight and equally easy of big and little hands to hold. The opening in the cap is a standard 'wide mouth' size, so many different nipples and sippy spouts will work with the bottle. This is the only bottle I have seen with NO plastic components at all.
I have 2 cons regarding this bottle.
The older style had painted bottoms, and I found the paint scratched and chipped on the bottom when the bottle was dropped (similar to the painted klean kanteens). I only have one of the new style where the bottom is not painted and haven't noticed the paint scratching off of it yet.
The price is a little hard to swallow, especially if/when they get lost and need to be replaced, but I just cannot find a product that stack up to these. (Posted on 3/16/13)