Pura Kiki...100% plastic free system.
Pura Kiki Stainless Steel Baby Bottles are the safe, eco-friendly choice for your little one. Pura Kiki bottles are 100% plastic free, which eliminates any chance of BPA, PVC, lead or phthalates. This baby bottle is compatible with a wide range of nipples and spouts. Pura Kiki Baby Bottles are backed by a lifetime warranty. Pura bottles and nipple also support breastfeeding by protecting breast milk from exposure to light. This prevents the break-down of important proteins and nutrients. Pura nipples are well vented to reduce the amount of air your baby swallows and to prevent colic.
Why you'll love Pura Kiki Stainless Steel Baby Bottles:
- Made from safe, anti-bacterial, #304 stainless steel.
- 100% plastic free!
- Medical grade 100% silicone Pura soft slow-flow nipple.
- Dishwasher safe!
- BPA-free, will not leach like plastic bottles and rings.
- Internal volume markings make measuring quick and easy. Ounce markings raised inside bottle.
- Compatible with wide neck spouts and nipples from leading manufacturers.
- Exceeds all FDA, CPSC, European Commission Directive 10/2011, German LFGB regulations and/or guidelines.
- Designed to be used by both infants and toddlers, easily converts by changing nipple to sip spout (not included).
- Silicone travel cap included.
- Paint on outside is non-toxic and free of lead, phthalates, PVC, and BPA.
- 100% recyclable.
Size: 5.7 cm diameter x 19.6 cm tall
Ages: 6 months+
Made responsibly in China.
I LOVE These Bottles! Review by rdobina
Price Value Quality
My husband and I are HUGE fans of these bottles! We've tried tons of different brands from plastic to glass and now stainless steel. These are by far the best. They do not leak at all from the ring and I love that I have the option to use our nipple of choice. We use these with the born free nipples (our son's preference) and they are absolutely perfect. Filling is a bit tricky, but you'll get the hang of it quickly! Stainless steel is superior, to me, than glass as it is light and I don't have to worry about breakage. Best of all, I don't have to worry about harmful chemicals leaching into my son's milk! I will be buying 4 for a pregnant friend soon. (Posted on 12/19/12)