Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser ... strengthen muscles to prevent & treat incontinence.
Are you suffering from little leaks when you sneak, cough or laugh too hard? Forget Kegels! Elise can help you discreetly fix a problem that no one needs to know you have! Incontinence is a common problem for women, particularly after childbirth, that often affects your quality of life. Continence stimulation is a therapeutic, safe and highly effective treatment for incontinence that is recommended by doctors, continence advisers and physiotherapy departments throughout the world.
Exercising the pelvic floor muscle is recognized as a way of preventing and treating symptoms of incontinence. However many women are unable to perform pelvic floor exercises effectively. Elise helps by building the muscle strength and helping you learn how to control your muscles.
Why women love the Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser:
- More effective and easier then Kegels!
- Elise is a discreet and compact pelvic floor exerciser designed for home use.
- Elise has programs for Stress (leakage of urine when you cough, sneeze, strain), Urge (an overactive bladder), and Mixed incontinence as well as sexual well-being.
- Each Elise program uses clinically proven parameters.
- Results can be felt within weeks!
- Elise is suitable for women of all ages.
- Elise helps by building the muscle strength and helping you learn how to control your muscles.
- Elegant, slim line design with unique, rechargeable Li-Ion battery.
- Simple controls with 4 preset programs and a backlit display for use before bedtime.
ADVANTAGES OF CONTINENCE STIMULATION
• Cure – not containment - Minimal running costs - Drug Free
• Portable - Safe to use at home - May help to avoid surgery.
Caring for your Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser: The probe supplied is intended for single patient use. It is important that the probe is cleaned after each use. Clean in warm soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly. The probe should be replaced every six months.
Do not use if you:
- Have a pacemaker
- Are pregnant
- Suffer from epilepsy
- Are using a copper coil contraceptive
- Consult your physician before use if you have a prolapse, infection, have had recent surgery, or have been treated for cervical cancer
Includes: (1) TensCare Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser Unit, (1) vaginal probe, (1) Lithium Ion Battery, (1) instruction manual.
As a personal care item, this product is a final sale.