Touchy Feely Body Lotion ... soothing wholesome ingredients to keep your skin hydrated.
Touchy Feely Body Lotion is an organic body lotion that has everything you need to keep your skin smooth and hydrated. The heavenly aromatic oils of lavender and rosemary create a soothing formula that is perfect for sensitive or easily irritated skin. Loaded with olive oil, Touchy Feely is ideal for after-sun care, dry winter skin and also doubles as a light facial cream for oily skin or hot weather when a heavier cream is not necessary.
SMELLS LIKE lavender and rosemary
- Soothing lotion ideal for sensitive, irritated or damaged skin.
- Soothing, healing, and cooling for after-sun care or dry winter skin.
- Can be used as a light facial cream for oily skin or hot weather.
- Olive Oil High in oleic acid and antioxidants to help support elasticity and keep your skin firm.
- Lavender Essential Oil Antibacterial, soothing and healing.
- Rosemary Essential Oil Loaded with antioxidants, antibacterial and great for circulation.
Why we love Cocoon Apothecary:
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- Real "food" for your skin!
- Safe and non-toxic skin care
- Vegan skin care and cruelty-free
- Free of petroleum, parabens & artificial fragrances
- Biodegradable, packaged in eco-friendly glass
- Amber glass bottle, corn label, pre-cycled pump and cap
- Made in Canada
INGREDIENTS in Touchy Feely Body Lotion: Distilled water, certified organic olive oil, cetearyl alcohol, palm stearic acid , vegetable glycerin, sodium cetearyl sulfate, certified organic lavender essential oil, certified organic rosemary essential oil, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate.
INSTRUCTIONS: Apply to clean, dry skin.
SIZE: 250 ml = 8 fl oz
Rated a with Environmental Working Group's Cosmetic Database.
A customer reviews Cocooon Apothecary's Touchy Feely Body Lotion:
I love this body lotion. It smells delightful, is a really nice moisturizer (both body & face) without feeling heavy or greasy, soothes skin if you've been out in the sun. It also is a really well received gift! (submitted by Shelley)