Restore your skin with Rosehip Oil Facial Serum!
Rosehip Oil Facial Serum is a pure organic oil that is packed with antiaging nutrients. Cold-pressed from the bud of roses that have swelled with seed (hips), it is rich in vitamin C (20 times more than oranges), vitamin E, carotenoids, and transretinoic acid (a natural version of retinol).
This amazing serum can be used on it's own as a day oil or night treatment or it can be added to facial cream to increase its moisturizing levels. We recommend pairing this product with our Rosey Cheeks Facial Cream.
FOR Normal to dry and mature skin
SMELLS LIKE unscented
- regenerative to wrinkles, sun damage, scars, wounds, burns, eczema
- high levels of antioxidants to fight free radicals
- supports collagen and elastin production to maintain firm, youthful skin
Why we love Cocoon Apothecary:
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- Real "food" for your skin!
- Safe and non-toxic skin care
- Vegan skin care and cruelty-free
- Free of petroleum, parabens & artificial fragrances
- Biodegradable, packaged in eco-friendly glass
- Amber glass bottle, corn label, pre-cycled pump and cap
- Made in Canada
INGREDIENTS in Rosehip Oil Facial Serum: Certified organic rosehip oil.
INSTRUCTIONS: Apply a few drops to clean face and neck before bed. Add drops (as needed) to dispensed facial cream to increase moisture levels.
SIZE: 60 ml = 2 fl. oz
Rated a with Environmental Working Group's Cosmetic Database.
A customer reviews Cocooon Apothecary's Rosehip Oil Facial Serum:
After cleansing I apply a generous amount, let it soak in a few minutes before applying my eye cream and rosy cheeks moisturizer. If I do a mask (which I LOVE!!!) I"ll apply two or three times to super nourish my deeply cleansed skin before my moisturizer. Often, I'll just put this oil on after cleansing and that's it, it leaves my skin looking so beautiful :) (submitted by Chantal Heide)