Aragn Oil Skin and Hair Serum ... "liquid gold" in a bottle!
Argan Oil Facial Serum is a dry oil that has been nicknamed 'liquid gold' due to its amazing abilities to revitalize and rejuvenate skin and hair. It is one of the best anti-aging ingredients in the world. Skin transforms after only a couple weeks of use and hair becomes shiny and manageable. The oil has very high levels of linoleic acid (omega 6) and oleic acid (omega 9) as well as vitamin E, polyphenols, carotenes, squalene, ferulic acid and phytosterols. It can be used on it's own as a day oil or night treatment or added to facial cream. Also doubles as a nourishing hair treatment.
FOR Normal to oily
SMELLS LIKE mellow nutty (unscented)
- Rejuvenating and anti-aging.
- Repairs split ends and makes hair shiny.
- Fast-absorbing and nourishing to skin and hair.
- Softens cuticles.
- Revitalizes lackluster skin.
- Great for protecting and soothing skin conditions such as eczema.
Why we love Cocoon Apothecary:
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- Real "food" for your skin!
- Safe and non-toxic skin care
- Vegan skin care and cruelty-free
- Free of petroleum, parabens & artificial fragrances
- Biodegradable, packaged in eco-friendly glass
- Amber glass bottle, corn label, pre-cycled pump and cap
- Made in Canada
INGREDIENTS in Argan Oil Facial Serum: Certified organic argan oil
INSTRUCTIONS: Apply 1 - 3 drops to finger and spread evenly on face and neck. Can be used as a day oil or night treatment. Can be added to moisturizer. Apply 1 drop to finger and spread evenly on damp hair as a shine-enhancing hair treatment.
SIZE: 60 ml = 2 fl. oz
Rated a with Environmental Working Group's Cosmetic Database.
A customer reviews Cocooon Apothecary's Argan Oil Skin and Hair Serum:
I've been using Cocoon's argan oil for a year now and I'm extremely pleased with the results. It tames my flyaway hair without weighing it down, both when it's wet and after it's dried. And it's been a great help with the patches of eczema that crop up on my face in the winter. Just understand that when they say "a few drops" they really mean it! Which also means the bottle lasts a long time. (submitted by Catherine M)