Weaving with the Wooden Peg Loom is as easy as ... over, under, over, under ...
Children and adults can discover the basic techniques of weaving, the interlacing of warp and weft threads, by moving the thready needle over and under the warp string to produce fabric. Design and weave beautiful projects of your own!
- Create wall hangings, purses, doll blankets, coasters - the possibilities are endless.
- Help develop fine motor control, dexterity, concentration and basic mathematical skills.
- A fun educational experience that builds self-confidence and gives a sense of accomplishment.
- Boys and girls alike enjoy weaving.
- Easy to use for children age 5 and up. Great for adults too!
- Traditional toys for discerning parents.
Includes: 7" x 10" Wooden Peg Loom, 100% wool yarn, warping string, plastic needle, and instructions
Made in the USA.