Rubbabu Rubber Balls ... children + adults alike can't put them down!
This soft, 'bouncable' textured ball from Rubbabu is sure to be a hit! Made from natural rubber, it's tough enough to cope with anything, but soft enough for little fingers to hold. The luxurious velvet finish make this shaped ball a real pleasure to play with. Soft and safe for even the youngest children, tactile and squishy, Rubbabu's rubber balls offer endless play value.
Handmade from the natural sap of rubber trees and covered with bright, colorful, nylon flocking these tactile, easy to handle rubber balls encourage active play. These are perfect for virtually any child and can be used both indoors and out.
Why you'll love Rubbabu Rubber Juggling Balls:
- Soft + squishy to play with, these are hard to put down once you touch them!
- The luxurious velvet finish makes each Rubbabu Ball irresistible to children + parents alike.
- Children can grip these balls easier than other options thanks to clever shapes + soft, squishy foam rubber.
- Sustainably made from rubber tree sap without the need to cut down trees.
- Strong educational value! Helps develop sensory, motor + cognitive skills.
- Simple shapes + bright colors are loved by kids and parents alike.
- Especially popular for children with special needs, these soft + squeezable balls are great for sensory issues, as a fidget toy or can be used whenever a distraction is needed.
- Using safe, non-toxic materials of the best quality, Rubbabu toys are a much safer option to synthetic, petroleum-derived foams.
- Rubber is naturally anti microbial, dust mite resistant, mildew resistant, hypo-allergenic and naturally flame retardant. No chemicals are needed to contain these properties.
- Each rubber ball is handmade. Sap is collected, hand-poured + baked in molds like bread. Then the nylon flocking is sprayed on each toy by hand.
- Biodegradable, except for the nylon covering.
- Designed + manufactured in India.
Natural rubber foam is durable + flexible. It's a much safer option than synthetic (petroleum-derived) foams, which often contain toxins and carcinogens that have no place near our little ones, let alone as a toy for them to touch or potential put in their mouth. Rubbabu's commitment to quality and safety is such that it sources its glue from the UK and its flocking material from Switzerland.
Rubbabu rubbers balls are indestructible yet soft, making them ideal for safe indoor play. They are sure to become one of your childâ€™s favorite toy for many years.
Price is for a set of three (3) balls - each ball is approximately 2.5". Made in India.