Bravado Dream Nursing Tank$59.99
Pumpease ... busy moms can now pump hands-free.
Check email, pay bills, write your thank you cards, talk on the phone, read a book or tend to your baby, ALL while pumping precious breast-milk for your baby. PumpEase hands-free pumping bra are a unique fashion element that enable you to pump hands-free.
Designed from a beautiful, unbleached and undyed knit cotton fabric, the Organic Cotton Pumpese is oh-so-soft and a dream to wear. The wonderful organic cotton fabric is super soft and comfortable, easy to care for, breathable, durable, has exceptional stretch and memory (i.e. won't sag or loose it's shape easily). PumpEase will hold your pump in place as securely for your 1000th pumping session as it did for your 1st.
Why would you need to pump hands-free?
- you would like to multi-task (do other things while pumping)
- you are returning to work
- you want to donate to a Milk Bank
- you are adopting and want to induce lactation
- you need relief from frequent painful engorgement
- your baby has a medical condition, such as a cleft palate or tongue-tie
- your baby was born premature and is still in the hospital
- you have mastitis, milk stasis, a blocked duct or thrush
- you need to maintain your milk supply during a lapse in breastfeeding (e.g. travel, medication, hospitalization)
- your baby does not completely empty your breasts (tongue-tie, ineffective suck, latching problems)
- you want the freedom to be able to leave your baby with your partner or caregiver for a feeding
- your partner wants to feed, and therefore bond with, your baby
- you need to boost your milk production
- you have flat or inverted nipples (pumping can be helpful at drawing out the nipple)
- you gave birth to multiples
SIZING: Keep in mind that we don't recommend being fit for a PumpEase until you are at least 36 weeks pregnant or a minimum of 2 weeks postpartum. PumpEase Hands-Free Pumping Bra fits moms sized from 32AA to 48H. Please reference the size charge above to find your correct size. You can also reference our Bust Point Size Chart which details the measurements between the horn openings for each size of PumpEase.
Why is PumpEase better than any other pumping apparatus on the market?
Comfortable - custom milled soft, sturdy fabric of 90% GOTS Certified organic cotton and 10% spandex
Flexibility - PumpEase™ can be worn over any nursing bra / cami /dress you choose or over nothing at all.
Quality - PumpEase™ are made from a high-performance technical fabric providing exceptional comfort, stretch and memory and is easy care.
Innovation - PumpEase™ are designed with patent pending, "no-stitch" horn openings thus accommodating ALL makes and sizes of breast pump horns guaranteed. Our openings also offer more coverage than our competitors (just in case).
Durability - PumpEase™ have bartacks at each end of the horn openings for reinforcement - this is the same type of reinforcement stitching that you can find on your denim jeans.
Accessibility - PumpEase™ have a hook and eye closure at center front so that you can easily put it on, take it off and adjust it for fuller or less full days.
Design - PumpEase™ have no Velcro® which can catch-on and badly snag your other machine washables; Velcro® can also be very noisy when detaching it and if sleeping nearby, this could potentially wake your baby. PumpEase™ also supports hand-compression and massage of your breasts.
Made in Canada.