- Home /
- Natural Rubber Natursutten Pacifier, Rounded
- We Also Recommend
Natursutten Pacifier ... the safest, all natural rubber pacifier.
Natursutten pacifiers are made from 100% pure, natural rubber from sustainable plantations of the tree Hevea brasiliensi. A Natursutten pacifier is extremely hygienic because they are molded in one piece, with no joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate.
The Natursutten pacifier is the safest, 100% natural pacifier we have found. It more closely resembles being on the breast when feeding so it provides an instant comfort for many babies, and less chance of causing an interruption with nursing. This is the one and only pacifier we're comfortable recommending.
Why you'll love the Natursutten Rubber Pacifier:
- 100% natural latex rubber is safe, soft & comfortable for baby.
- The safest pacifier available! Free of toxins, carcinogens and endocrine disrupters.
- No BPA, nitrosamines, PVC, parabens, phthalates, chemical softeners, or artificial coloring.
- Free of common allergens (the protein that on rare occasions can provoke a latex allergy is completely eliminated during production).
- Cleaner, safer and more hygienic than plastic or silicone pacifiers.
- Pliable material follows the natural movements of the mouth.
- Softer than conventional pacifiers and won’t leave marks on baby’s face.
- Environment friendly, the Natursutten is biodegradable.
- The Natursutten pacifier is designed and developed in Denmark and manufactured in Europe.
- The new butterfly shape leaves room for babys nose, providing the most comfortable fit.
We have heard our customers asking time and time again for an all-natural, non-toxic option in pacifiers we can trust. We've held off on carrying bottles and pacifiers due to the disruption they can so often cause while trying to establish a nursing relationship. However, after much consideration and the explosion of the many unsafe products on the market, we decided we needed to offer a safe, non-toxic alternative.
If you are planning to nurse, it is highly recommended that no pacifier or bottle be introduced until you have a strong nursing relationship established. We recommend the ROUND Natursutten Pacifier for breastfeeding babies and the ORTHO Natursutten Pacifier for babies using a bottle.
Caring for your Natursutten Pacifier
We recommend sterilizing your natural pacifier before it's first use. This may result in a white tinge immediately after boiling. Rubber will return to its natural colour after a few days.
Because the Natursutten pacifier is a 100% natural, sustainable material, there have been no artificial chemicals added to prevent oxidation as there often is with conventional pacifiers. After a few weeks of continuous use, you may notice your pacifier taking on a darker appearance. This is completely normal. When the pacifier starts to feel sticky overall, or the nipple sticks together when pressed, this generally suggests it's time to change your pacifier. Health Canada recommends pacifiers of any type be replaced every 8 weeks, rather than waiting for signs of deterioration.
Pacifiers are a Final Sale.