Neobulle Woven Wraps$159.99
Moa Po Mei Tai ... a baby carrier like no other.
Do you love the hug-hold achieved by a wrap-style carrier, but not the wrapping? Are buckle carriers too utilitarian for you? If you're looking for a carrier that's creative, gorgeous, and easy to use, a Mei Tai may be just the thing!
Moa Po is a gorgeous line of Canadian made Mei Tai baby carriers made from luxurious organic cotton fabrics. Each Moa Po mei tai includes wide straps to distribute the baby's weight perfectly, a back head rest that can flip up or down as needed and an instructional DVD. It's also made from organic cotton twill and uses environmentally friendly dyes, which are safe and baby-friendly.
Why you'll love the Moa Po Mei Tai:
- Made for comfortable babywearing from the infant stage to past the toddler stage, from 9-35lbs.
- Wider straps than a traditional mei tai, the Moa Po is perfect for newborns and toddlers alike!
- 100% organic cotton twill (in solid colour fabric).
- Most printed cotton fabrics are also 100% organic and unbleached cotton padding is used.
- The Moa Pô is completely reversible. Its solid (non-printed) side is sure to please dad.
- Bright and vibrant colours use only environment-friendly dyes.
- A mei tai automatically places the baby in an ergonomic position without any extra handling, regardless of the wearer's size.
- Inspired by traditional Chinese baby carriers, mei tai's have been popular for generations.
- User-friendly, versatile and comes with an instructional DVD.
- Designed and made in Quebec.
The Moa Po Mei Tai has wider straps than traditional mei tai's for increased comfort + flexibility. You can carry baby on the front, hip and back. It can also be reversed with a solid print on the other side. It’s so versatile and truly an excellent carrier for newborns and toddlers alike.