- Home /
- Milk Trays, Reusable Breast Milk Freezer Trays
- We Also Recommend
Milk Trays ... breast milk freezing system saves precious milk + time.
Milk Trays Reusable Breast Milk Freezer Trays were created because moms like you have more important things to worry about than how you will quickly and conveniently freeze and store breastmilk.
A safer, easier + economical way for you to create a frozen "stash" of breast milk, these milk trays are not your typical freezer trays. They allow you to freeze your milk in the perfect shape for defrosting reheating, when baby is using a bottle. Milk Trays are made from PETG plastic which is a pre-sterilized, medical-grade plastic that meets the highest standards in plastic and is made in USA.
Why you'll love Milk Trays Reusable Breast Milk Freezer Trays:
- Total of 16 semi-cylinder cavities that are 1 oz. each
- Slim in size to ensure ample room in the freezer
- Eliminates waste associated with breast milk storage bags
- 1 oz. Milk Sticks fit through ALL bottle openings, unlike “ice cubes”
- Lids block out freezer burn, eliminate freezer smells and are easy to stack
- Plastic is very flexible making it easy to remove the frozen Milk Sticks.
Reusable trays can be used for freezing baby food, pestos, apple sauce & more!
- Made from hard plastic and does not allow fat soluble nutrients to adhere or cling to the sides like the soft plastic of nurser bags
- Invented by breastfeeding, working moms
- Made in USA
Milk Trays are NOT ice cube trays. With their high quality plastic, exact measurements and versatile shape, Milk Trays have been specifically designed as a breast milk freezing system for expressed breast milk. They are used to freeze breast milk, not actually store it. Simply pump breast milk into the bottles that come with your pump, then pour that expressed breast milk into your Milk Trays. The milk will then freeze into one-ounce servings that will fit into any bottle opening. Once the milk is frozen, simply pop out the sticks of milk and store them in dated glass containers or bags.
Using Milk Trays to freeze expressed breast milk allows you to place as many ounces as you want in one container, conserving freezer space. The milk sticks will remain separated in the storage container because they are already frozen, allowing you to remove only what is needed for that bottle at that time. Milk Trays also freeze faster, allowing you to minimize the amount of nutrients lost in the freezing process.
Milk Trays also minimize wasted breast milk. Breast Milk Storage Bags tend to hold four to eight ounces, meaning the entire bag must be thawed and cannot be refrozen once thawed, resulting in several ounces of breast milk being thrown away. Several ounces thrown away can really add up over time!
BPA, PVC, Phthalate & Dye Free.
Includes: (2) 8oz. (240ml) Milk Trays (separated into 1 oz. portions), for a total of 16oz. (480ml) of freezing space.
Made in USA