Medela Freestyle Breast Pump
This Medela Freestyle Breast Pump is a daily use breast pump. It helps to pump breastmilk efficiently and comfortably, no matter where you are. Double pumping saves your precious time and improves milk production.
Why you'll love the Medela Freestyle Breast Pump:
- Daily use - double pump - electric
- Compact pump weighs less than one pound
- Hands-free - do other things while you pump
- Rechargeable battery - pump anywhere
- Two sets of PersonalFit breastshield sizes for greater flexibility and comfort
- Tote holds pumping essentials and more
- Adjustable speed/vacuum combinations provide for a comfortable pump setting
- One touch let-down button produces more milk in less time
- Digital backlit display is perfect for late-night pumping sessions
- Pumping timer provides pump status and tracks your pump sessions
- Memory button records pump sessions so you can easily return to your favorite pumping pattern
- Cooler holds 4 breastmilk bottles, and ice pack provides up to 12 hours cooling time
- Battery lasts up to 3 hours on a single charge
- Chosen for you and your baby - All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA/DEHP Free.
- Compact pump with digital display and timer
- Attractive tote bag
- 4 - 5 oz. BPA-free breastmilk bottles with lids, one wide base nipple and travel cap
- 2 - 24 mm PersonalFit breastshields
- 2 - 27 mm PersonalFit breastshields
- Removable cooler bag
- Contoured ice pack
- Hands-free kit and mobility accessories
- Power cord & charger
- Rechargable lithium-ion battery
Medela's Unique 2 Phase Expression Technology
Nature made babies very efficient. They instinctively know how to get their mother's milk by changing the way they suckle at the breast during breastfeeding. Studies have shown that babies naturally nurse in 2 phases:
- Initially they suckle fast and light: To stimulate the milk ejection reflex (MER) and to start the milk flowing
- Once the breast has been sufficiently stimulated, they switch to a slower and deeper suck for the actual feeding phase: To get as much milk as quickly as possible
Similar to a nursing baby, 2-Phase breastpumps mimic a baby's natural sucking behaviour. First, a fast pumping rhythm to stimulate the milk ejection reflex and to start the milk flowing. This phase is named stimulation. Then, a slower pumping rhythm to express milk gently and efficiently. This phase is named expression. Through intensive and pioneering work, Medela has converted the baby's intuitive knowledge into technological know-how. The result is 2-Phase Expression - the new standard for unsurpassed naturalness, comfort and efficiency in breastpumps.
For sanitary reasons, breast pumps are a final sale.