Badger Baby Natural Sunscreen ... a natural sunscreen for our precious, sensitive skin.
Our best-selling sunscreen! Badger all-natural sunscreen is one of the most extraordinary sunscreens we've ever seen. Our SPF formulas are safe for children of all ages, block both UVA and UVB rays, and thoroughly moisturize while they protect your skin. These natural, physical barrier sunscreens are made with mineral zinc oxide instead of chemicals, and are every bit as effective as a chemical sunscreen without the health hazards.
This is our best-selling baby sunscreen, created specifically for splashing, playing and enjoying the water. It is a thicker cream, and is water & sweat resistant for 40 minutes, biodegradable, and works immediately upon application. Perfect for sensitive baby skin, and sensitive adults too!
Why you'll love Badger Baby's Natural Sunscreen Active Cream:
- Safe, chemical-free, broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB using the mineral Zinc Oxide.
This is our best-selling baby sunscreen, created specifically for splashing, playing and enjoying the water.
- Water & sweat resistant for 40 minutes. Great for poolside or lakeside with baby!
- Broad Spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the mineral Zinc Oxide – NO oxybenzone, octisalate, octinoxate, avobenzone, or added Vitamin A.
- 100% Certified Natural and 87% Certified Organic.
- Pediatrician tested & approved safe for babies.
- Hypoallergenic - safe for the most sensitive skin.
- Contains organic Chamomile & Calendula and soothing Aloe Vera.
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from >50% PCR recycled #2 plastic.
- No animal testing.
- Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems.
Badger formulates their baby products to be as safe, simple, natural and effective as possible. Badger Baby Sunscreen is totally safe for babies and the environment with superior broad spectrum protection using mineral zinc oxide. It has a mild scent of Chamomile and Calendula, and it can be used by the whole family!
Children under 6 months: consult a pediatrician.
Reapply baby sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.