Buncha Farmers Stain Removal Stick ... removes stains without scary toxins.
Buncha Farmers is a stain remover stick that is 100% natural, biodegradable and made in Canada. Conventional laundry detergents, fabric softener and stain removals are some of the most toxic products we bring into our home and expose our children to. Toss the toxins and replace them with safer, healthier products you can feel good about. Buncha Farmers stain removal stick removes stains without the scary chemicals.
Why you'll love Bunchas Farmers Stick:
- An all natural stain remover stick.
- Contains only natural ingredients that are 100% biodegradable, safe & toxin-free.
- Easy to use! Wet stick, rub into stain and launder as usual.
- Unique combination of ingredients magically lifts stains with the help of borax to soften water (a common reasons stains will set) and essential oils to loosen stains from deep within fabric.
- Works wonders on tough stains caused by grass, grease, blood, red wine, ink, berry juice, ketchup and much more.
- Colour-safe and hypoallergenic.
- No artificial colours, dyes or fragrance.
- It really works! Created by Canadian moms for moms. Aferall, moms know stains best!
- Made in Canada.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, Palm oil, Canola oil, Litsea, Cubeba oil, Eucalyptus oil, Lye, Water, Borax.
A note about cloth diapers: Not recommended for use on polyester or most pocket cloth diapers due to the oils present that may cause repelling. Instead, hang diapers in the sun to naturally bleach out stains. Please check with the manufacturer of your cloth diapers before using on cotton, sherpa, hemp or bamboo.
Size: 60g stick. Scented with Eucaluyptus.
Wow - Best Stain Remover Ever! Review by Tiffany
Value Quality Price
I bought the Buncha Farmers stain stick to use on my cloth menstrual pads...and all I have to say is, unbelievable! Anybody who uses cloth pads should own one of these sticks!
I have even taken to using it on everything else - it got red wine out of a small carpet like magic. The only thing I find slightly irritating is that the bar softens fairly quickly in water, so it doesn't last long. But considering the price as well as how well it removes stains, who really cares? Not me! (Posted on 9/12/11)
The best stain remover out there Review by Zsoka
Value Quality Price
I love this stuff! I got it to help keep my lunapads from staining but I have used it on every kind of stain imagineable. Grass on my daughters jeans, oil on my mechanic husbands shirts, even old set in stains on second hand baby clothes. This is great stuff! (Posted on 3/20/12)
So awesome! Review by Tristevietops
Price Value Quality
I use this on everything. It removes poo stains from diaper covers, spit up from blankets and any number of other stains on a variety of fabrics. I LOVE this stain remover! Well worth the money! (Posted on 7/19/13)Would you recommend this product to a friend? Without hesitation!