Slow Death by Rubber Duck$19.95
UnDiet ... inspired and vibrant lifestyle transformation.
Is it possible to look and feel your absolute best while eating the most delicious food, and avoiding the trap of diet deprivation and calorie counting? Meghan Telpner's UnDiet reimagines the way we look at our health and our ability to change it. Infused with her signature humor, enthusiasm, and accessibility, Meghan inspires readers to questions paradigms; take ownership over their health; and join her in reinventing their lives, one small change at a time.
As a certified nutritionist and culinary nutrition educator with a dedicated following around the world, Meghan offers a rule-breaking way of living well that is without deprivation or painful restrictions, but instead overflowing with vitality and simple strategies for optimal living. For every recommendation that is made, she offers convincing explanations as to why this is something worth caring about, worth doing, or at least worth trying.
UnDiet offers a motivating lifestyle makeover that is more fun than any other diet - with lifelong, life-changing results.
Why you'll love UnDiet living:
- Delicious content: 264 pages of full colour, image rich vibrant living inspiration.
- Easy to make and Impress Recipes: Over 40 mouth-watering, delicious and simple plant-based gluten-free recipes.
- Quotable Content: Loads of mind-blowing stats, and beautifully designed tips and tricks that youâ€™ll want to share with everyone you know.
- Recommendations That Fit Your Life: Nothing in here is too over the top. The recommendations made are the baby-steps that result in big transformation- served up with a smile.
- Accessible At Every Level: From the recommendations made to the fabulous ingredients in the recipes- all can be purchased at your local supermarket.
- Meal Plan To Rock Your World: A complete seven day meal plan to help you put this into action.
- Bonus Guides and Info: This book was so jam packed that some of the content had to overflow. We have a complete UnDiet Toolkit where you can download even more info (included with book purchase).
- Intentions Into Action: A full eight-week transition program so you have guidance every step of the way.
- Healthifying Your Life Can Be Fun and Easy: And that is just what you will discover throughout this book.
Today is the day. Make it happen.
Written by Meghan Telpner, Certified Nutritionist. 256 Pages.