- We Also Recommend
Take a Hike! Outdoor Joose ... a natural, deet-free way to enjoy the outdoors.
Our favourite chemical-free outdoor spray! This is the outdoor spray the Parenting By Nature family takes with them when they're back country camping + canoeing, so they can enjoy the outdoors with little ones. It's light scent + moisturizing ingredients means you don't feel sticky or smelly like many other sprays will leave you feeling.
A non-toxic alternative to products containing synthetic chemicals and deet, Take a Hike! Outdoor Joose is a must for any outdoor excursion. Perfect for gardening, hiking, camping and all other outdoor activities. This moisturizing outdoor spray starts with 25% Aloe Vera juice - a fantastic moisturizer for your skin while outdoors. A non-toxic alternative to help your whole family enjoy the great outdoors!
To use, apply generously over exposed skin and re-apply often. For infants and children 12 months and under, spray on clothing, carriers, strollers, etc. but best to avoid direct skin contact. For children 12 months and older, skin test for irritation first.
Why you'll love our Natural Outdoor Spray:
- Deet Free, all natural, non toxic and moisturizing, this skin protectant is safe for kids and pets and ideal for summertime care.
- Feels great on the skin! Moisturizing + non-greasy.
- Lightly scented, our Outdoor Joose isn't as strong as many other outdoor sprays available.
- Its herbal and essential oil blend naturally keeps little ones enjoying the outdoors.
- Can safely be re-applied through out the day.
- Handmade by herbalists, this spray is safe for daily use.
- Essential oils recognized by Health Canada, as safe alternatives to Deet.
Ingredients in Take a Hike - Outdoor Joose: Water, Witch hazel extract, Aloe vera juice, Essential oils of Cedarwood*, Lavender*, Rosemary*, Eucalyptus*, Pine*, Lemongrass & Lemon Eucalyptus.
* = certified organic
Family Size: 250ml. Also available in a travel size of 125ml.
Made in Canada.