- We Also Recommend
What to expect, month by month, from conception through birth.
The Pregnancy Book by Dr. Sears is a uniquely authoritative and comprehensive guide to pregnancy for expectant parents today. The Pregnancy Book explains what is occurring in the womb during your pregnancy step by step, so that you can better appreciate why your body behaves the way it does and why you feed the way you do.
The topics covered in The Pregnancy Book by Dr. Sears include:
- How your baby is growing, as well as how you may be changing, both physically and emotionally.
- Concerns and questions you may have about tests and technology, genetic counseling, childbirth options, and bonding with your preborn baby.
- Essential information on eating right for two.
- How to protect the womb environment and recognize potential household hazards.
- Advice on working while pregnant - from informing your boss to dressing for the job.
- Exercising and keeping fit during your pregnancy.
- Selecting a childbirth class.
- Helpful tips on everything from traveling while pregnant to overcoming morning sickness.
- and much more!
The Pregnancy Book by Dr. Sears includes a detailed special section on labour and delivery, a glossary of obstetrical terms, and a chapter covering "the tenth month" - postpartum.
William Sears, MD, and Martha Sears, RN, are the pediatrics experts to whom parents are increasingly turning for advice and information on all aspects of pregnancy, birth, childcare and family nutrition. Dr. Sears was trained at Harvard Medical School's Children's Hospital and Toronto's Hospital for Sick Children. He has practices pediatrics for nearly thirty years. Martha Sears is a registered nurse, certified birth educator and breastfeeding consultant.
Paperback. 430 pages.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price $19.99
Regular Price: $44.99
Special Price $22.00