Go Glass. Safety Minded. Smartly Designed.
Lifefactory Glass Baby Bottles are made of the highest quality thermal-shock resistant glass. This allows them to safely go from freezer to microwave. The brightly-coloured silicone sleeve provides a sturdy grip and tactile experience during feeding. It also helps protect the bottle from the inevitable drop off the stroller.
Why you'll love Lifefactory Glass Baby Bottles:
- Perfect for little hands! The brightly-colored silicone sleeve provides a great grip and tactile experience during feeding.
- Durable. The borosilicate glass is thermal shock resistant and therefore can go from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeve helps protect the bottle from the inevitable drop off the stroller or feeding chair.
- Healthy. Glass is the healthiest choice for your family as there is no chance of any chemicals leaking in to liquids. The entire product, including all components, is completely free of known toxins including BPA, phthalates, polycarbonates, and PVC.
- The colorful sleeves and nipples are made from medical-grade silicone. Like the bottle, they are non-toxic and free of any plastic or latex.
- Dishwasher Safe. The bottle and sleeve can be boiled or tossed into the dishwasher together. No need to take them apart or fuss with small parts.
- Makes Feeding Easy. Bottle goes from breast pump, to freezer, to warm water… making breast milk storage simple. Great for mixing and warming formula, too.
- Versatile. Designed to grow with your child. The included clear cover can also serve as an easy-to-hold first cup. Twist on the solid cap (sold separately) and use your bottles for storing juice or snacks, perfect for a lunchbox or traveling.
- Please remember, while more durable than other types of glass, borosilicate glass can still crack when subject to rapid temperature variations or severe impact
- 4oz Bottle includes Stage 1 (0-3 months) Silicone Nipples
Glass & Bottle Nipple made in France. Silicone Sleeve made in USA. Other BPA-free plastic parts made responsibly in China.