Wean Glass Bowls (Set of 2)$11.98
Wean Snack Cubes ... safe for the whole family
Wean Snack Cubes are a safe, environmentally-friendly modern storage alternative that doubles as a perfect glass snack jar. Free of BPA, plastic, PVC and phthalates, Wean Snack Cubes are designed with you and your family in mind.
Wean Snack Cubes are a safe, environmentally friendly food storage alternative. They are easy to clean, durable, and can go everywhere you and your family go. Wean Snack Cubes are a perfect addition to your kitchen. Wean Snack Cubes ensure that your food stays pure and fresh.
Why you'll love Wean Snack Cubes:
- Safe for your family. Non-leaching, BPA-Free, Plastic-Free, Toxin-Free.
- Made of durable glass with a silicone-sealed lid.
- Perfect size for for spices, snacks, nuts, cake decorations, beads, travel essentials etc. The list is endless!
- Scratch, stain and odour resistant.
- Glass is 100% recyclable and sustainable. An environmentally-friendly option.
- Stands up to the extreme temperatures required to make, store, freeze, heat, and serve food. (Not for use in oven)
- BPA, PVC, Phthalates, and Plasticizer free.
- Smart Clips lock and secure food inside.
- Sold as a set of two small snack cubes, choose from 4 solid colours.
- Designed in Canada by a Canadian mom, Wean Green is a Canadian company.
- Responsibly made in Korea meeting strict ISO and AST standards for safety and fair labour.
- Partners with 1% For the Planet, where 1% of sales are donated to a network of environmental organizations worldwide.
Colour co-ordinate your Wean Snack Cubes based on contents (peas, carrots, blueberry, raspberry etc.) or coordinate with your kitchen.
Price is for a set of two (2) Wean Snack Cubes in bright, fun colours. Each jar is 210 mL (7 fluid ounces)
Just the right size. Review by BabyMama
Value Quality Price
These versatile snack containers are great. They seem very sturdy and well made. I ordered 6 of the snack cubes in addition to the original wean cubes, and I have to say these containers are THE PERFECT size. Already getting lots of use out of them and we've only been enjoying them for a couple weeks. I'd love if they were under $10 for a pair but I have to admit they are worth the price. (Posted on 10/4/11)