- We Also Recommend
Kinderville Little Bites Popsicle Molds ... make easy, healthy snacks for little ones to enjoy.
There's nothing better than cooling off with a homemade popsicle on a hot summer's day. And, with these popsicle molds, the only thing that goes into your little one's icy treat are the fresh ingredients you choose. Made of durable, BPA-free, non-leaching silicone, these popsicle molds are the perfect size for small hands and bellies. Unlike plastic, our Kinderville popsicle molds are naturally bacteria resistant made from toxin-free silicone. They are BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free.
Why parents love Little Bites Popsicle Molds:
- These ice pop molds are the perfect size for small hands and bellies.
- Great for use with homemade smoothies, freezing yogurts, applesauce, juice or water.
- Unique tapered design allows the popsicle to be pushed to the top to enjoy.
- Fluted rim helps any residual liquid go back into the mold and not over little hands.
- No wooden or plastic sticks and less mess.
- Plastic-free, BPA-free, PVC and Phthalate Free.
- Unlike plastic, these are naturally bacteria resistant and toxin-free, made from quality silicone.
- Not only dishwasher safe, but also refrigerator, freezer-safe AND microwave safe too!
- Size: 2 1/8" wide x 5" tall and holds approx. 3.5 oz.
- Made in China with safety in mind by Little Bites.
The unique tapered design allows the popsicle to be pushed to the top to enjoy. The fluted rim helps any residual liquid go back into the mold and not over little hands. No sticks and less mess. As our other Kinderville products, these popsicle molds are dishwasher, freezer and microwave-safe.
Price is for a set of 4 popsicle molds in bright colours (teal, lime, red, tangerine).Size: 2 1/8" wide x 5" tall. Volume: Holds approx. 3.5 fl oz.
Please note: Enclosed instructions may indicate putting the caps "down" during freezing. For thicker liquids (smoothies, some soy milks, yogurts), caps may be placed down during freezing. For less-dense liquids (juice or water) place and balance popcicle molds upright in the freezer to prevent leaking.