Wooden Rhythm Sticks ... inspire children to move to a new beat.
Rhythm sticks teach children artistic perception of rhythm in music and assist in the development of motor skills and balance. A simple instrument, wooden rhythm sticks offer many activities that help improve focus, timing, coordination and memory. A soft, warm, beautiful alternative to plastic, our 100% wooden rhythm sticks are all-natural and non-toxic.
Wooden Rhythm Sticks offer a variety of rhythmically-based activities:
- Improve focus, timing, coordination & memory in children of all ages.
- Improves motor skills and hand-eye coordination as children tap their own beat.
- Tap out musical beats and encourage children to tap along.
- Create a rhythm and ask child to mimic this after hearing it once helps to improve memory skills.
- Get physical! Encourage marching to the sound of your own beat. Improves balance and movement, essential components to dance and sports.
- Many teachers have used wooden rhythm sticks to help with children in the study of mathematics.
- Perfect instrument for one child or ten! Activities can keep children busy during birthday parties, play dates and more.
Rhythm sticks play an important role in developing the internal rhythm perceived by a child. Dancers and athletes are well aware of the importance of rhythm which is essential component of balance and movement. Rhythmically-based activities help improve focus, timing and coordination, all of which are essential for improvement of dance and sport activities including running, swimming and team sports.
Our rhythm sticks are hand-crafted from birch wood. Birch has a wonderful deep tone that is very pleasant to the ears. Perfect for small hands to grasp, our wooden rhythm sticks are 3/4" in diameter and 10" long.
Recommended for ages 3 and up. Handmade in the USA from 100% birch wood, sustainably harvested, and finished with natural beeswax to protect the wood.
Price is for a set of two (2) rhythm sticks.