- We Also Recommend
Stockmar Modelling Beeswax ... natural art supplies for inquisitive children.
Experiencing art through all the senses - this is what children achieve with Stockmar Modelling Beeswax. With its pleasant beeswax scent and perfectly clean handling, it is an ideal material for modelling. Scent, colour and consistency work together when moulding. The warmth of the hands melts the wax and makes it malleable and when the wax hardens, the luminosity and fine brilliance remain. The little works of art maintain their beauty and charm and can be reshaped again and again.
Why you'll love Stockmar Modelling Beeswax:
- Aids in fine motor development and allows for artistic expression through multiple senses.
- Scent of pure beeswax is appealing to children and adults alike.
- Stockmar modelling beeswax can be kneaded very thin to create fine forms.
- Brilliant, natural colours that appear particularly soft and pure.
- Hygienic materials that don't crumble or run.
- Non-toxic, environmentally-friendly materials of the highest quality.
- Made in Germany following strict guidelines for children's toy safety.
Stockmar modelling beewax has the benefit of added pure beeswax to it's product and is preferred by many Waldorf educators because of its pleasant scent and therapeutic qualities. When compared with the same weight of other modelling wax brands, Stockmar modelling beeswax has approximately one-third more volume, which therefore proportionally reduces the amount of material needed. Do take this into account when comparing prices - as well, Stockmar modelling beeswax contains no fillers or softeners. Stockmar modelling beeswax is the highest quality Waldorf art supplies.
The high pedagogical and artistic quality makes Stockmar Modelling Beeswax unique and unmatched. Stockmar Modelling Beeswax comes in 12 luminous colours based on Goethe's "Theory of Colours".
Our Stockmar modelling beeswax for natural play is made in Germany meeting strict guidelines for children's toys. Price is for a package of twelve (12) modelling wax strips.