Never use smelly, harmful nail polish removers again.
Put harmful, smelly polish removers behind you with Piggy Paint™ Nail Polish Remover, a remover that works quickly on all polishes, especially Piggy Paint™ Nail Polish. Our remover contains none of the solvents that could offend your nose or harm our atmosphere. Aloe Vera and Vitamin E are added to supplement the natural oils that protect nails and cuticles.
Warning: Because Piggy Paint™ Nail Polish Remover is flammable when heated, do not use or store near heat or an ignition source. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children, and always have an adult supervising while using this product.
We Also Recommend
You may also be interested in the following product(s)