One-Piece Sun Suits for Kids ... non-toxic sun protection for your child.
We know our customers. You love the outdoors. You are conscious of what you put on your child's skin. You avoid toxins and chemical exposure for yourself and your children. You want a practical, economical solution to toxic sunscreens on the market today, so you can enjoy the outdoors with your children without worry. We wanted the same thing for our children, and being the outdoor enthusiasts that we are, we wouldn't stop until we found the perfect solution.
Non-Toxic sun protection for your children in a practical and cute sun suit! This is a must have for young children. Our stretchy sun suits help to keep your child safe from harmful UV rays while they enjoy the sun, water and fresh air. They also keep your hands free from sticky sunscreen, as well! Soft, durable fabric is quick drying, resistant to degradation by chlorine and has excellent stretch and recovery properties. These sun suits wear well, wash easily and protect the most precious and delicate skin of our children.
Why parent's love our Sun Protection wear:
- Non-toxic sun protection for children.
- Lightweight& breathable fabric is perfect for warm & sunny weather.
- 100% polyester, quick drying material is resistant to degradation by chlorine.
- UPF rated to 50+ and blocks 98% of harmful UV rays (verified by ARP/NSA Australia).
- Keeps sand to a minimum when your child is sitting in sandy areas.
- Stretchy fabric is comfortable and moves with child.
- Economical! Save money by buying less sunscreen.
- Highly chlorine resistant fabric.
- Flat-locked seams throughout for comfort.
- Made in Canada.
We looked long and hard to find non-toxic sun protective options for infants, baby's and children so parents could feel good about getting outside and enjoying the sun, sand, water and fresh air. We found the perfect solution in our non-toxic sun protective suits. 100% quick-drying polyester that blocks 98% of the sun's harmful rays in a lightweight and breathable sun suit is exactly what mother nature ordered. High quality, "kid tested" material is durable and these sun suits receive the highest possible rating (UPF 50+) from the world's leading solar radiation testing laboratory - the Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency. What we are most happy about is that we found these amazing swim sun suits right in our own backyard - manufactured here in Canada by a Canadian company.
Sun Protective Suits are practical, economical & durable.
There are many benefits to using a sun protective suit on your child, instead of sunscreen.
- Easier to use. They cover large areas quickly & easily.
- Dependable. A sun suit will not wash or rub off, dissipate or expire.
- More comfortable. No sticky, heavy residue, does not cause eye irritation, allergies or acne.
- More effective. You will be less prone to "missed spots" or under applying. No need to wait until sunscreen has absorbed.
- Economical. Price of a sun suit is about that of a few bottles of sunscreen, but it will last much longer (possibly for multiple children!).
- Cleaner. No messy hands from application, spill proof & non-toxic for your child, you and the environment.
- Less waste. You will not be adding to the bottles & bottles of sunscreen currently heading to our landfills each year.
Specialized Australian fabrics have been used in these protective suits that have been awarded the highest rating possible of UPF 50+. This means the fabric blocks 98% or more of all ultra-violet rays! Sunscreen can be expensive, messy and laden with harmful chemicals. Our sun protective swim wear is the perfect solution!
From customers that have used their sun suits firsthand:
"Thank you for your help this spring. My three girls love their full-length suits. In one month of summer, our experience with your product has been positive. The suits are comfortable and easy for the kids to wear. My kids love the colors. They use their suits for general play and water fun. They pretty much wear their suits any time they need sunscreen, which is a lot. You would not believe how this has simplified our life! They are wearing great, wash up well and I hope they will last through this season and be able to be handed down to the younger children.
I am happy to recommend your company to everyone I meet and thrilled to support a Canadian business with a quality product. " Sandra T. Camrose, Alberta.
"I bought your UV suits for two of my children for our trip to Cuba. They were amazing and gave me piece of mind as well as the confidence to let them play at the beach or at the pool. We were the envy of many families trying to protect their babes from the sun. I could have sold dozens during my week there! Thank you for [making] such a fabulous product." Barbara G. Shelburne, Ontario.
One-piece suits are the perfect sun-protection for your family, keeping the delicate and sensitive skin of a child safe from the sun's harmful rays. No need to apply toxic, sticky sunscreen to covered areas of your child's skin when they are wearing a sun suit.
These are a seasonal item and may not be available all year long. The best selection is available in early Spring/Summer.
Great suits Review by Michelle G
Value Quality Price
We've had these suits for our guy since he was 9 months old, and he's now almost 4. They are very durable - much more than the rashguards you can buy in other stores. We've handed them all down in great shape.
My only caution is the sizing - buy BIG. Last summer, our guy barely fit into his size 4 suit, while he 3T was comfortably roomy in everything else. (He is long in the torso - so maybe that might be a factor?)
The only other minor problem - getting out quickly, was a bit hard for a boy working on potty training - but that passed! : )
(Posted on 3/18/12)