Dabbawalla Backpacks ... durable, stylish backpacks for the child on-the-go.
Dirty, sticky, grimy backpacks are a thing of the past with Dabbawalla! A completely machine-washable backpack, the Dabbawalla backpack is perfect for campers, beachcombers, school children and backyard explorers. Whether searching for something in which your child can stash treasures, pack a lunch or snack, or carry home wet clothing, our Dabbawalla backpacks have you covered. With traffic stopping colours like royal purple, periwinkle blue and bubblegum pink, these insulated and durable bags are tough enough to take a lot of rough-n-tumble yet stylish enough to stand out from the crowd.
Why you'll love Dabbawalla Backpacks:
- Cute, colourful designs kids love!
- Machine-washable fabric that's soft, durable and stain resistant (lay flat to dry!).
- Earned the Oeko-Tex 100 standard for safety in textiles - tested free of more than 100 harmful substances. PVC-free and lead free.
- Eco-green neopreen fabric is odour-free and completely biodegradable.
- Convenient dual function - grab and go on the run or wear as a comfortable backpack.
- Quality materials and workmanship with reinforced seams. These backpacks are built to last.
- Insulated fabric will help lunches maintain temperates (cold or warm).
- Designed for age 4 years and up, this is the perfect size for children that won't put excess strain on backs.
- Wider, padded shoulder straps are comfortable for kids.
- Dimensions are approximately 12"L x 11"W x 6"D
- Adjustable straps can be tucked inside rather than hanging from the outside for increased safety.
- Lightweight designs avoids rounding of the shoulders and prevents neck & back pain.
- Made responsibly by fair-trade workers in Taiwan, it's never to early to teach your child about fair labour practices.
Dabbawalla backpacks are crafted from eco-sponge, an innovative neoprene-like fabric that has earned the rigorous Oeko-Tex 100 standard of safety in textiles, an ecological certification process that tests for over 100 harmful substances. Our Dabbawalla bags are free of BPA, phathates, PVC (vinyl) and lead.
The insulated fabric is stain-resistant and helps retain food temperatures. Completely machine-washable!
Designed for the littliest of adventurers, Dabbawalla Backpacks are crafted entirely from a versatile, durable, neoprene-like fabric that cushions, protects and insulates. Inside adjustable straps grow with the child or can be pulled tight when carrying the bags as a tote using the sturdy handle. Two inside mesh pockets provide a convenient way to stash and separate gear.
Designed in the USA and responsibly sewn in Taiwan by a family-owned and operated facility that supports fair labor practices. Each bag is crafted individually, and may have subtle differences which add to their unique charm.
Great gifts Review by Michelle
Value Quality Price
We have bought a few of these over the years as gifts for friends, and we have the penguin one for our 2.5 year old. They are perfect toddler bags - they are virtually indestructible, they are easy to wash, and they adjust easily. Whenever we've given them as gifts, we always hear back that they are a huge hit.Would you recommend this product to a friend? Without hesitation!
Our 2.5 year old uses his bag all the time - he fills it it with toys, and off he goes. We haven't had a chance to use the cold-pack feature, but I think we will this summer. (Posted on 1/4/11)