ThinkBaby Sunscreen SPF 50 ... safe for children & adults.
Thinkbaby natural sunscreen is produced in the USA and is free of endocrine and hormone disrupting chemicals. It is not chemical based and contains no nano particles. Provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. It is very stable under sunlight and is rated at the highest level of Water Resistance. Applies incredibly easily and absorbs easily despite having such a high Zinc content.
Babies have the most delicate skin around, so when looking for a sunscreen for your little one, using one of the safest sunscreens on the market should be mandatory. ThinkBaby natural sunscreen is engineered for people that are serious about sun protection and that aren't interested in gambling with chemical based sunscreens.
ThinkBaby Broad Spectrum Sunscreen (meaning both UVA and UVB protection) is free of nano-particles (particles which are less than 100 nanometres, and can be easily absorbed into the blood stream), PABA and parabens, and hormone disrupting chemicals. ThinkBaby SPF 50 contains a high-zinc content—but no titanium dioxide—and also has antioxidant vitamins C and E to ward off free radicals caused by sunlight. It’s safe to say this sunscreen is good enough for your little sunshine.
Why parents love ThinkBaby Natural Sunscreen:
- Patent pending – Free of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Very stable under sunlight
- Not chemical based
- No Nano particles
- Free of hormone disrupting chemicals
- Rated at the highest level of Water Resistance (80 minutes)
- Paraben Free and PABA Free
- High Zinc content – no Titanium Dioxide
- Immuno-enhancing properties to ward off free radicals caused by sunlight
- Sunscreen manufactured in the USA
- Applies and absorbs incredibly easily despite having such a high Zinc content.
- Only sunscreen to ever pass Whole Foods Premium Care line requirements
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- Between the stability of the sunscreen, highest level of water resistance, and high molecular weight, small amounts of the sunscreen go a long way and provide lasting protection.
- FDA Testing lab: “We have not seen a sunscreen perform with this broad spectrum of UVA / UVB protection”
- Includes micronized Zinc, does not contain Nano particles or chemicals utilized for UV absorption
- Does not contain PABA, Parabens or hormone disrupting chemicals.
- Includes Immuno boosting ingredients designed to reduce free radical caused by sunlight.
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
The highest level of Zinc is utilized our natural sunscreen formulation. The natural sunscreen absorbs surprisingly well into the skin and does not cause the "ghosting" caused by pasty zinc formulas. With that said, it does not go on perfectly clear. Thinkbaby sunscreen contains a high molecular weight due to the percentage of Zinc Oxide, so a small amount of natural sunscreen will go a long way.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide - 20%
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Capric Caprylic Triglycerides, Sorbitan Stearate (Coconut Based), Pine Wood Resin, Vegetable Glycerin, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Olive Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid (Made from Vegetable), Papaya
Price is for a 3 oz bottle of natural sunscreen. SAVE ON OUR 6 oz FAMILY SIZE!
Sunscreen is not recommended for infants under 6 months of age. Please consider an infant sun protective suit for a baby or younger child that still mouthes.
Best sunscreen ever Review by Heather
Value Quality Price
We used this product the first time we went to Florida. I only had to apply it twice a day, and we hardly even tanned, let alone burned. It has a very nice citrus scent, and is a smooth cream that rubs into the skin without leaving a white film like many zinc-based sunscreens do. My girls actually ask for this sunscreen over any others we have tried. I now make sure to stock up at the start of summer and plan to continue using this product as long as I can! (Posted on 8/3/13)