Earth, Cooperative Game$34.98
Endangered Species Memory Game ... learn about endangered species while having fun.
Educate your children about endangered species while having fun! An eco-friendly and educational game from Canadian artist Anouk Bikkers, your child will love learning about pandas, polar bears and zebras (oh my!) while having fun playing this traditional memory game. Each game comes complete with 36 pairs of endangered species images for a beautiful take on the classic memory game.
Appropriate for players young and old, use just nine of the pairs for children 3 to 6, and all 36 pairs for older kids and adults. Included with the game is a book highlighting the animals and their threatened habitats. This beautifully illustrated memory board game is all about animals that are endangered. Your children will quickly be inspired to help protect endangered animals.
Why you'll love our Endangered Species Memory Game:
- An eco-friendly and educational game, children learn while having fun!
- Suitable for ages 3-99 this game is fun for children of all ages, as well as the young at heart.
- All artwork is the origial work of Canadian artist Anouk Bikkers.
- Memory challenges the mind and imporves memory skills.
- Includes a full-colour book highlighting the animals in the game and their threatened habitats. You can teach your children as you play!
- Made from eco-friendly materials, this memory game is constructed from 100% Forest Stewardship Council paper (FSC) and dyed using vegetable-based inks.
- Made in Canada
Includes: 72 game cards with 36 different species, and a beautiful, full colour information book with fascinating facts about the animals.
Made in Canada (Toronto), all artwork is the original work of Canadian artist Anouk Bickers. Ages: 3+ due to small parts, but children young and old will enjoy this beautiful take on the classic memory game.