The most comprehensive and authoritative guide for expectant parents
The Complete Book of Pregnancy & Childbirth by Sheila Kitzinger is a reassuring, informative and inspiring encyclopedic referance for expectant mothers. This pregnancy and childbirth book covers everything from conception to the moment of delivery and beyond.
With extrordinary photos of labor and delivery, authoritative advice on natural childbirth and an up-to-the-minute directory of useful organizations and resources, this best-selling classic pregnancy and childbirth book addresses the issues of greatest concern to today's parents.
The Complete Book of Pregnancy & Childbirth explores:
- Calculating baby's due date
- Pain relief
- Tests and technology from amniocentesis to fetal monitors
- Excersize and nutrition
- Week-by-week changes in the baby's boy and the mother's
- Selecting a childbirth class and method
- The partner's role
- Sex during pregnancy
- The three stages of labor
- What to expect postpartum
- The first days of life
Written by Sheila Kitzinger
Paperback. 448 pages.