Magic Bean Body Lotion ... wholesome ingredients to hydrate your skin.
Magic Bean Body Lotion is a firming, nourishing body lotion that combines the rich luxury of cocoa butter with skin softening almond oil. This delicious smelling moisturizer melts into your skin leaving it soft and hydrated for the entire day. Both cocoa butter and sweet almond oil are known for their wonderful effects on stretch marks so this makes a great lotion for pregnancy and postpartum. Also a great choice for dryness or eczema.
SMELLS LIKE dark chocolate
- Moisturizes and protects skin the entire day.
- Soothes dry, irritated skin and reverses sun damage.
- Antiaging and rejuvenating for skin.
- Prevents and heals stretch marks.
- Suitable for relief of eczema and psoriasis.
- Cocoa Butter - Contains firming and anti-aging vitamin E, polyphenols and theobromine and provides a protective barrier for the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil - Deeply hydrating with high levels of oleic acid, linoleic acid, vitamin E and squalene.
- Coffee Essential Oil - An excellent antioxidant.
Why we love Cocoon Apothecary:
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- Real "food" for your skin!
- Safe and non-toxic skin care
- Vegan skin care and cruelty-free
- Free of petroleum, parabens & artificial fragrances
- Biodegradable, packaged in eco-friendly glass
- Amber glass bottle, corn label, pre-cycled pump and cap
- Made in Canada
INGREDIENTS in Magic Bean Body Lotion: Distilled water, certified organic sweet almond oil, certified organic cocoa butter, cetearyl alcohol, palm stearic acid , vegetable glycerin, sodium cetearyl sulfate, certified organic jojoba oil, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate, coffee essential oil, certified organic vanilla essential oil.
INSTRUCTIONS: Apply to clean, dry skin.
SIZE: 250 ml = 8 fl oz
Rated a with Environmental Working Group's Cosmetic Database.
A customer reviews Cocooon Apothecary's Magic Bean Body Lotion:
Love this! Smells so good and absorbs really quickly. Been using it on my pregnant belly to avoid scarring/stretch marks, and so far so good! (submitted by Aurelie)