Chambray Sakura Bloom Baby Slings ... beautiful, soft, natural linen.
Sakura Bloom Baby Ring Slings are our most popular baby sling. The Chambray collection features a buttery soft, natural, durable fabric ,crafted from a double layer of Belgian linen in a rainbow of cross-woven colors.
Buttery soft, silky linen is cool, breathable and incredibly strong. An adjustable ring sling, the Sakura Bloom Chambray collection are in a class of their own. Naturally antibacterial, cool to wear, and perfect for all climates. Using only the finest Belgian linens in colors suitable for both mothers and fathers, Sakura Bloom Chambray slings become softer and stronger over time.
Why you'll love the Sakura Bloom Baby Sling:
- Features a double layer of soft, irresistible 100% Belgian linen in gorgeous colours.
- Medium-weight & breathable - a popular choice for our variable Canadian climate.
- Linen is incredibly durable yet trim fitting, preventing bulk in the winter months.
- A quick and easy carrier, perfect for a little one that likes to be up and down (and up again!) throughout the day.
- One of the easiest carriers to breastfeed in, hands-free nursing is easily achieved with a ring sling.
- Suitable for newborns through toddler (35 lbs).
- Easy to use and fully adjustable to fit a wide range of wearers.
- An unpadded ring sling with a wide, gathered shoulder that hugs the body for comfort and increased flexibility in positioning.
- Brushed aluminum rings tested for metal safety, strength and durability.
- The tail of the sling can be used for a lightweight blanket, nursing cover, or sun shade.
- Simply, stylish colours everyone can wear. Moms & dads both love Sakura Bloom!
- Linen gets better with use, becoming buttery soft the more you wear it.
- Great for traveling! A compact carrier, the Sakura Bloom sling will fold up small and easily fit into a purse or diaper bag.
- Machine washable in cold and hang to dry.
- Detailed instruction booklet included.
- Made in the USA.
Ring slings are wonderful for many reasons. They are simple to use, easily adjustable so that parents may share, conform comfortably to babies’ bodies, and can be used from the newborn stage all the way through the toddler years. If your baby falls asleep in a ring sling, you can either let them snuggle with you for a nap or gently put them down without awaking them. You can nurse a baby in a ring sling, sit down while baby is napping or nursing, read a book, go online, go for a walk, go shopping, go out for lunch, and so on. The possibilities are endless. The style is timeless and convenient, yet modern and elegant.
Linen is an all natural fiber which allows the sling to breath and keep mom (or dad!) and baby cool in hot weather and comfortable in colder weather when baby or caregiver is wearing layers. Linen will dry quickly and breath beautifully. We love this baby sling as a lightweight option for parents that want less bulkiness. Easy to wear, and perfect for all climates, linen is also machine washable (cold cycle and hang to dry) and becomes softer and stronger over time. Handcrafted of one layer of linen, each sling is lightweight, breathable, and adjustable.
It is naturally antibacterial and has a natural wicking property to it so it is great for tropical climates where baby might be sweating. It will wick moisture away from baby and then because it is linen it will dry quickly on it own keeping you both comfy and dry. Flax is one of the strongest natural fibers and again breathes beautifully.
All Sakura Bloom baby slings are machine washable in cold water on a gentle cycle, fully reversible, designed to fit all body shapes and sizes, and easy to use with newborns and toddlers. Each comes with a detailed booklet with instructions, tips, and many photos. Whether a special treat for yourself or a gift for a friend or loved one, each Sakura Bloom baby sling is beautifully packaged and sent with care.
Do Sakura Bloom slings come in different sizes?
Sakura Bloom slings are considered a one-size fits most - designed to fit all body shapes and sizes. For example, a 5’2” woman and 6’2” man will comfortably share a Sakura Bloom sling, and a newborn baby and older toddler will also comfortably ride in the same sling (but not at the same time!). However, if you fall at one of the far ends of the weight/height spectrum, you are welcome to contact us with questions about the fit of our sling prior to or after purchase.