Working with Parenting By Nature
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at bynature.ca.
Behind the brand bynature.ca is a small, family business started in 2004 known as Parenting By Nature. Parenting By Nature is a niche retailer of mother, baby and childrenâ€™s reusable, sustainable products and related gift items. Our team is committed to the promotion of safer, healthier and environmentally-friendly products for families with a strong focus on education.
Our team consists of an enthusiastic, dedicated group of individuals that are passionate about the products we offer, and how they can make a change for the better. Teaching parents about cloth diapers is our specialty! Our challenges are unique in that natural, reusable products are not always considered over convenient, disposable items. However the team at Parenting By Nature believes we are making a difference every day we are working together.
We're excited about the possibility of having new, energetic team members helping us in our mission. If this sounds like you, don't miss out an an opportunity to join our team! Please contact us as per the guidelines below.
At Parenting By Nature you'll find:
- An open, empowering work environment.
- A supportive team that cares about your success as an individual.
- A fair wage, including paid training, ample holiday time and annual increases based on performance.
- A fair and flexible work schedule.
- A generous discount to our store (does not apply to internships).
- An educational reimbursement towards continuous education programs that benefit your position after 1 year of service.
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of families every day.
- A unique, family-oriented company culture.
- An equal opportunity employer.
The Parenting By Nature boutique and warehouse for our shipping operation is located 20 minutes North of Barrie in Orillia (close to the OPP headquarters). Applicants must have suitable, reliable transportation.
We endeavor to recruit the best people we can to become a part our team. At Parenting By Nature we offer a work environment that empowers individuals to work independently, free to make decisions daily and manage their time in a way that is respectful of both employer and employee. We strive to create a respectful workplace, treat all employees fairly, and help team members work towards reaching their individual career goals. We are committed to providing our partners with the resources required to maintain a healthy and happy work-life balance.
Employees enjoy flexible working hours, all statutory holidays off, as well as an extended December/New Year's holiday break to spend time with their family.
Current Positions Available
Below you'll find a list of jobs available. We are always happy and willing to accept a resume and will keep these on file for a period of one (1) year.
- Full and Part-Time Merchandise Coordinator (all applicants are required to learn & perform these duties)
- Full and Part-Time Sales Consultant
- Part-Time Administrative Assistant
- Full-Time Floor Manager
How to Apply
- Review the job position that may best suit your personality.
- Pick up an application form at 5 Ontario Street, Unit C, Orillia - see current store hours and location here.
- Drop off in person to 5 Ontario Street, Unit C, Orillia
- Your completed Application for Employment which can be obtained in the store.
- A cover letter detailing why you believe you'll be a perfect fit for our team, as well as how you are currently engaged in leading a more sustainable lifestyle, and
- An updated resume
- Please no phone calls or emails.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls or emails.