Zooley Monkey by Ringley$26.99
Handmade Heirloom Baby Rattle ... made with love in Canada.
This beautiful and easy to grasp rattle is sure to intrigue and delight your baby. Each wooden baby rattle is handcrafted with love by a family in their home in Southern Ontario. Designed using contrasting maple and walnut woods sourced from a local, family-owned sawmill that has been responsibly managing their lumber for over 50 years, this is an eco-toy to be cherished. An heirloom rattle to passed down for generations!
Why you'll love our Natural Wooden Baby Rattle:
- Simply a stunning quality heirloom toy - it's hand-crafted care shows in each toy made.
- Natural wood is safe for babies, the environment & is non-toxic.
- Soft, silky smooth, natural texture is safe & soothing for baby.
- NO paint, lacquer, dyes or stains - only 100% natural oil (hemp or flax seed).
- Soft, gentle sound of wooden rattle is calming & relaxing.
- Ideal natural first wooden toy rattle for babies 6 months +.
- Will easily become a cherished family heirloom for generations.
- The perfect, unique, natural baby shower gift!
- The rattle is approximately 15 centimeters (6 inches) in length. Perfect for tiny baby hands to grasp.
- Handmade in Muskoka, Ontario (Canada).
The rattles make a lovely soft sound, and their size is just perfect for Baby to grasp. We are sure that you'll love the warm, gentle tone of this rattle made from unpopped corn kernels. It's nothing like the harsh sound that plastic rattles make. Each handmade rattle has been wet and sanded repeatedly until it is satiny smooth so it is safe for Baby to hold and suck on. In order to bring out the gorgeous colour of the woods, each rattle is finished with certified organic flax or hempseed oil sourced from a local, Canadian farm.
Dimentions: 6" long x 1.85" at its widest point. Recommended for babies 6 months+. Made in Canada.
A Customer Reviews our Natural Baby Toy Rattle...
We've been searching high and low for natural baby toys for our twins - toys that are non-toxic, plastic (PVC) free and environmentally friendly. The first time we saw these beautiful handmade baby rattles they took our breath away! We were so thrilled when these arrived for our babies in the mail! The soft, warm feel of the wood is indescribable, and the muted, natural colours and mild earthy scent are pleasant to the senses. And the soft and gentle rattle this little wooden toy makes is like music! So much more enjoyable than the harsh, loud plastic noises we're used to listening two when our twins are playing away at the same time. What a relief to our ears it is to hand them each a beautiful, handmade toy rattle such as these.
These rattles will remain in our home for a long, long time. When our babies are too old to play with them anymore, these will be on display as "collectable's". These natural wooden toys are more like pieces of art, and we intend to show them off for many years to come. One day we fully expect our grandchildren will want to play with these same toys - the toys that their parents played with. What a treasure to be able to offer them!
This review was submitted by Ken & Joseyln Cobs, Vaughan, Ontario (Canada). Their twins, Kimber and Rae, have been enjoying their natural toy rattles daily.