Nosefrida nasal aspirator ... safe, natural & effective relief from congestion.
The NoseFrida Nasal Aspirator reduces mucus in the nose, enabling babies to breathe, sleep and feed more easily. Due to its unique, mouth-operated design, you can simply position the tube near baby's nostril, put the red mouthpiece in your mouth and apply gentle suction. The NoseFrida is safe for your little one's sensitive nose. The replaceable hygienic filter prevents the transfer of mucus and bacteria. It is doctor-invented and doctor-recommended and has been used by European moms & dads for years.
Why parents love the Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator:
- Reusable nasal aspirator safely & gently removes mucus from your child's nose.
- Safe and effective for use on newborns and toddlers 3+.
- Clears nasal passages with gentle suction.
- Tube goes against nostril, not inside, so if baby moves the nose won't get hurt.
- Set is complete with nasal aspirator & 4 filters.
- Safe for both mom and baby - hygienic filter prevents transfer of any mucus from child to user.
- Children tolerate the gentle action of Nosefrida better than other aspirators.
- Loosens chest and sinus congestion.
- BPA-free, latex-free polypropylene and contains no phthalates.
- Allergy-safe materials so the Nosefrida aspirator won't irritate baby's skin.
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Replaceable filters are easy to change when required.
- Made in Sweden
Nosefrida, the doctor-recommended, non-invasive nasal aspirator, is the new standard in keeping babies snot-free. Ingeniously simple Swedish design features a tube that is placed against the nostril (not inside). Parents use their own suction to draw mucus out of their childs nose. Disposable filters prevent any bacterial or mucus transfer. Nosefrida comes in a diaper-bag-friendly case, is easy to clean, top-rack safe, and BPA and Phthalate free. It is superior to the bulb aspirator, presents no risk or harm to internal nasal structures and is dramatically more efficacious. Dr. Joseph Edmonds, MD, FAAP, Childrens Ear, Nose & Throat of Houston.
Check out the instructional videos to see Nosefrida in action!
Includes: Nosefrida tube, 4 hygenic filters & case. Additional filters are available. Nosfrida recommends changing the filter after each use.
The Nosefrida aspirator is designed to be safe and effective for use on newborns and toddlers.
It really sucks! Review by serena
Price Value Quality
Oh my gosh! I love this product! There is no worries about shoving a little tube too far up your babies nose or even pushing air into their nose instead of sucking stuff out. I feel completely confident with the Nosefrida and it works like a charm! I love that you can buy replacement filters as well. This product is one that I buy for all my friends who are expecting. (Posted on 1/4/11)Would you recommend this product to a friend? Without hesitation!