- We Also Recommend
Naked Tank Nursing Tank ... turns every shirt into a nursing shirt.
Are you tired of having everything hanging out of your pregnancy clothing? Feeling a little over-exposed when nursing your little one?
Our Canadian-made Naked Tanks will help you feel sexy while being completely practical. Slipping on your Naked Tank underneath your outfit transforms every regular shirt in your wardrobe into a nursing shirt, providing a very economical and stylish choice. No other nursing blankets or cover-ups necessary...Easy. Efficient. Effortless.
Why moms love the Naked Tank:
- Easy to size - choose your fitted t-shirt size for the most comfortable fit.
- Wear your Naked Tank with your favourite nursing bra!
- The stretchier fabric of bamboo, and the extra long length covers below the pregnant belly much like a belly band.
- Retains its original shape after washing so you can wear it with your shrinking figure for the perfect midsection cover-up while you nurse your baby.
- It's unique low scoop beneath-the-bust shape, allows women to select their supportive bra of choice without infringing on necklines or having to be limited to the one-size-fits-all shelf bras.
- Tank top straps ensure your top stays exactly where you want it - no shifting around, exposing your belly when you don't want to.
- Choose from silky soft bamboo rayon or cotton nursing tanks, depending on your needs.
Naked Tank in Cotton or Bamboo?
The cotton Naked Tank nursing tanks are suitable for breastfeeding moms. The fabric isn't as stretchy as our bamboo fabric, so it may not accommodate a growing belly as easily, however many moms prefer a fabric that is more supportive in nature. This fabric is more durable, heavier weight and all natural. This is a popular option for the fall and winter months, when you might choose to layer your tank top with a heavier sweatshirt or sweater. Colour choices are more limted in cotton as most moms choose bamboo (if you get the chance to touch the fabric, you'll understand why!).
Silky soft bamboo rayon nursing tanks are suitable for your pregnancy wardrobe, or as a midsection cover-up for breastfeeding moms. They offer a little more "give" to a growing belly. The fabric is soft, lightweight and luxurious against the skin. This is definitely our most popular nursing tank during the summer months, or when moms are looking for something less bulky for layering.
Choose your fitted t-shirt size for the most comfortable fit.