Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breast Pump
The Medela Pump In Style Advanced is a daily use breast pump. Great for mothers who want to pump on to go, the Medela Pump In Style Advanced is an all-in-one solution for mothers who want to remain flexible and mobile while breastfeeding.
Why you'll love the Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breast Pump:
Practical - this all-in-one solution contains everything for pumping on the go: an easy-to-use breastpump, batteries, a car adapter and a complete set for storing, cooling and transporting the milk
Unique - Medela's 2-Phase Expression Technology, along with the double pump makes pumping sessions fast, efficient and comfortable
User Friendly - Easy to handle and to operate, and switches automatically from the stimulation to the expression phase
Comfortable - The soft and gentle SoftFit breastshield, and pumping that imitates the natural feeding behaviour of a baby makes the pumping session highly comfortable
- Stylish microfiber tote with built-in bottle holders and tubing storage pocket
- 2 - 24 mm PersonalFit breastshields
- 2 - PersonalFit breastshield connectors
- 4 - 5 oz BPA-free breastmilk bottles with lids, one wide base nipple and travel cap
- 2 - valves and membranes
- Removable cooler bag
- Contoured ice pack
- Power cord
- Battery pack (8 AA batteries not included)
Medela's Unique 2 Phase Expression Technology
Nature made babies very efficient. They instinctively know how to get their mother's milk by changing the way they suckle at the breast during breastfeeding. Studies have shown that babies naturally nurse in 2 phases:
- Initially they suckle fast and light: To stimulate the milk ejection reflex (MER) and to start the milk flowing
- Once the breast has been sufficiently stimulated, they switch to a slower and deeper suck for the actual feeding phase: To get as much milk as quickly as possible
Similar to a nursing baby, 2-Phase breastpumps mimic a baby's natural sucking behaviour. First, a fast pumping rhythm to stimulate the milk ejection reflex and to start the milk flowing. This phase is named stimulation. Then, a slower pumping rhythm to express milk gently and efficiently. This phase is named expression. Through intensive and pioneering work, Medela has converted the baby's intuitive knowledge into technological know-how. The result is 2-Phase Expression - the new standard for unsurpassed naturalness, comfort and efficiency in breastpumps.
For sanitary reasons, breast pumps are a final sale.