Kinderville Little Bites Popsicle Molds ... make easy, healthy snacks for little ones to enjoy.
There's nothing better than cooling off with a homemade popsicle on a hot summer's day. And, with these popsicle molds, the only thing that goes into your little one's icy treat are the fresh ingredients you choose. Made of durable, BPA-free, non-leaching silicone, these popsicle molds are the perfect size for small hands and bellies. Unlike plastic, our Kinderville popsicle molds are naturally bacteria resistant made from toxin-free silicone. They are BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free.
Why parents love Little Bites Popsicle Molds:
- These ice pop molds are the perfect size for small hands and bellies.
- Great for use with homemade smoothies, freezing yogurts, applesauce, juice or water.
- Unique tapered design allows the popsicle to be pushed to the top to enjoy.
- Fluted rim helps any residual liquid go back into the mold and not over little hands.
- No wooden or plastic sticks and less mess.
- Plastic-free, BPA-free, PVC and Phthalate Free.
- Unlike plastic, these are naturally bacteria resistant and toxin-free, made from quality silicone.
- Not only dishwasher safe, but also refrigerator, freezer-safe AND microwave safe too!
- Size: 2 1/8" wide x 5" tall and holds approx. 3.5 oz.
- Made in China with safety in mind by Little Bites.
The unique tapered design allows the popsicle to be pushed to the top to enjoy. The fluted rim helps any residual liquid go back into the mold and not over little hands. No sticks and less mess. As our other Kinderville products, these popsicle molds are dishwasher, freezer and microwave-safe.
Price is for a set of 4 popsicle molds in primary colours (blue, green, red, yellow).Size: 2 1/8" wide x 5" tall. Volume: Holds approx. 3.5 fl oz.
Please note: Enclosed instructions may indicate putting the caps "down" during freezing. For thicker liquids (smoothies, some soy milks, yogurts), caps may be placed down during freezing. For less-dense liquids (juice or water) place and balance popcicle molds upright in the freezer to prevent leaking.
Fun summer treat Review by Barbara
Price Value Quality
I am not a fan of the typical summer "freezie" treat full of artificial flavours, colours and packed full of sugar. With these little silicone tube, its easy to make delicious frozen treats out of natural fruit juice. I blend fresh strawberries and blueberries with a little apple juice to make the best freezies ever!!Would you recommend this product to a friend? Without hesitation!
These wash great and are easy to use. The only down side is that they are a little expensive. I would like to have 3 or 4 sets of these in my freezer, but dropping $100 on popicles is a little hard to justify. (Posted on 7/24/10)
Fun way to make a nutritious snack Review by Suzy
Quality Price Value
This is a great product. It's so much better than the sugar laden Popsicles or freezies. I made some for my 21 month old with yogurt, kiwi and mixed berries. She loved them. Very easy to clean and use. (Posted on 3/24/13)