- We Also Recommend
Baby Feeding Sets ... a baby keepsake gift to be treasured for generations.
Baby Feeding Sets made from quality stainless steel offer parents an alternative to plastic feeding sets and provide a wonderful baby keepsake gift that is sure to be enjoyed for generations to come.
If your baby is happy to let you be in charge of the spoon, our Infant Feeding Set includes a long, beautifully tapered feeding spoon that is comfortable to hold and easy to use with your little one. When baby is ready to eat without assistance, small, specially designed cutlery will encourage co-ordination, self-reliance and independence. "Baby sized" cutlery is easier for your baby and toddler to hold, enabling your baby to eat independently and safely.
Why parents love Stainless Baby Cutlery Sets:
- 100% safe, non-toxic stainless steel baby cutlery sets.
- Say no to plastic! This is the perfect gift set for the family looking to avoid plastic utensils with their baby & child.
- Stainless steel is non-leaching, free of impurities & designed to last.
- Beautiful smooth finish in brushed matte stainless is a classic.
- Available in the simple and ever popular "Basic" design, as well as traditional "Classic".
- Stainless steel won't stain, warp or be damaged by budding teeth or a child that likes to "chew".
- Graduate from Baby Feeding Set to Child Cutlery Set to help you feed your baby at each developmental stage.
- High-quality workmanship made with durable materials to last a lifetime.
- The highest quality flatware available - 100 years of manufacturing means a brand you can trust!
- Dishwasher safe.
When you pick up a premium flatware of 18/8 stainless design, you can truly see and feel the difference. Every piece is carefully weighted, balanced, and finished to deliver outstanding performance. The lustrous pewter-like quality of these child gift sets coupled with a soft, matte look and a classic and stylish design appeals to both young and older generations.
Plastic Alternatives for Baby
Plastic is hailed as one of the world’s greatest inventions. While it's use in products such as helmets and computers makes lives safer and tasks easier, many parents are wary of plastics used around baby and in the kitchen. Recent studies show that when some plastics come in contact with food, certain chemicals migrate to the food and may cause an array of health problems. Also, normal wear and tear of plastics (babies like to bite and chew!) can cause further leaching of chemicals. Scientists fear that even low levels of these chemicals may reduce immunity, alter behavior in children and cause cancers and irreversible organ damage.
Rather than try to decipher which plastic is "safer" for your baby - and which plastic is actually in the products being sold today - many parents are opting for alternatives to plastic entirely. Our stainless steel baby feeding sets are the perfect choice. Not only a wonderful baby keepsake gift, these baby and child cutlery gift sets are a healthy, non-toxic option to plastic baby cutlery being sold today.
Baby Keepsake Gifts Boxed & Ready for Gifting
Our baby spoon sets are specially designed for small hands and small mouths, and make the perfect gift for a new baby on the way, a child about to explore his first foods or a toddler ready to take charge of their own independence. Each baby feeding set is beautifully gift-boxed for a perfect presentation. Baby feeding sets are always a treasured baby keepsake gift.
Baby Cutlery Set includes (3 pieces): Baby Spoon, Long Feeding Spoon and Baby fork.
Made in Vietnam of quality stainless steel.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)