This knit terry one size cloth diaper is made from 70% rayon derived from bamboo and 30% cotton.
MotherEase cloth diapers are world-renowed, and how could they not be? MotherEase has been manufacturing cloth diapers in Canada for more than 15 years. MotherEase one-size cloth diapers are cloth diapers that will grow with your baby from newborn to potty training. With three size settings, you can quickly and easily adjust your diapers from a small to medium to large. The strategically placed snaps are meant to be manipulated to accommodate your baby's growing needs, and are reinforced for increased durability. The lightly brushed terry fabric provides your baby with a wonderful, comfortable and beautifully-fitting garment.
Why you'll love MotherEase One-Size Cloth Diapers:
- Our most economical fitted diaper - a one-size cloth diaper that fits from 8-35 lbs.
- Brushed terry fabric will contain even the runniest of solids.
- Highest quality specially knit 70% rayon derived from bamboo and 30% cotton fabric.
- Stretchy, soft materials provide a snug fit without causing red marks.
- Soft rib-knit binding covers the elastic at waist & leg opening protecting tender skin.
- Excellent absorbency makes these diapers suitable for day use, heavy wetters & even overnight - bamboo is 3 to 4 times more absorbent than cotton.
- Snaps & durable fabric will withstand abuse from washing. These cloth diapers were made to last!
- Sturdy plastic snaps...easy access for parents but difficult for the curious toddler.
- Easy care! Machine wash & dry.
- Made in Canada.