Blueberry Simplex Cloth Diapers ... the perfect newborn cloth diaper for the discerning parent.
Blueberry Simplex cloth diapers offer an easy all-in-one diaper design specifically made for newborns. Simplex cloth diapers combine the convenience of an all-in-one diaper while providing the absorbency and adjustability of a pocket diaper. A tiny diaper for your newborn, this is one of our favourite newborn cloth diapers. Parents can easily use cloth diapers from day one with Simplex newborn cloth diapers.
Why you'll love Blueberry Simplex Cloth Diapers for Newborns:
- Inner layer is made from 11 layers of 100% cotton birdseye fabric - a popular fabric traditionally used in flat cloth diapers because it washes easily and absorbs well.
- A built-in waterproof outer layer allows the diaper to go on and off just like a disposable, in an easy, one-piece design.
- Cord area snaps down to prevent irritation for newborns while their cord heals.
- Fits most babies from 6-16 pounds - the perfect newborn cloth diaper!
- Trim-fitted, this newborn cloth diaper makes it easy to dress your little one in newborn clothing.
- Machine wash and tumble dry on low.
- Made in the USA.
The In's and Out's of the Simplex Cloth Diaper
While birdseye cotton isn't known to be one of the most absorbent types of cotton available, the advantage with the Simplex cloth diaper is that they use multiple layers of the highest quality cotton (11 thirsty layers of 100% cotton in your newborn diapers!) for maximum daytime absorbency. There is no flannel filler or polyester between these layers of cotton! Birdseye cotton is one of the easiest fabrics to get clean, so while you might sacrifice a bit of absorbency, if you're a parent looking for ease of use that perhaps is also challenged with hard water or using a well, these might be the perfect choice.
If you'd like more absorbency for nighttime, we recommend pairing the Simplex with our super absorbent hemp/organic cotton boosters to help keep your little one dry all night long. The Simplex cloth diaper has pocket openings on both ends that allows you to increase the diaper's absorbency by adding these extra inserts.This means you can customize the bulk and absorbency to your own baby's needs.
Half of the soaker pad is attached, while the other half also comes out through one of the pocket openings during the washing cycle. The result is a diaper that is thoroughly cleaned inside out and dries fast-either in the dryer or on the line.
Another unique feature about this diaper is that it has an attached stay-dry microfleece layer on the soaker pad that will keep your baby's bottom dry. To use this feature, simply pull out the other half of the attached soaker pad and lay it over the body of the diaper. If you prefer all natural fabrics touching your baby's skin, simply keep the unattached portion of the soaker pad tucked inside the pocket.