Flip Cloth Diapers ... the no mess, no fuss, no worry way to cloth diaper.
Flip cloth diaper system with stay dry insert package (2-piece set) is a complete cloth diapering system. Each set includes (1) one-size cover in your choice of twelve colors, and (1) one-size stay-dry insert.
- The one-size cover and insert adjusts to fit most babies from 7-35 pounds.
- A waterproof shell, so no extra cover is needed.
- Rinse the inside of the cover out and use it again.
- Form fitting elastic to prevent leaks.
- Patent pending comfy butterfly closure.
- No stuffing involved just tuck insert under flaps and go!
- Choose between a one-size Stay-Dry Insert or single diaper covers only and choose your insert.
- Patent pending 3x3 adjustable snap system to fit most babies from birth to potty training.
- Flipâ„˘ Stay-Dry liners are made of 3 absorbent layers of microfiber and a smooth stay-dry suede that wicks away moisture from your baby's bum-keeping baby drier, longer.
Looking for the Flip Organic Cloth Diaper System or inserts? Simply purchase the Flip cloth diaper cover individually and select from a number of insert options. We recommend our organic prefolds as an insert for an incredibly economical system (infant size will work when tri-folded just like the Flip Organic One-Size Diaper System). Also try our One-Size Hemp Inserts for a trimer fitting system that will work equally as well.
Care notes: It is recommended that all bright colours be pre-washed 5-7 times for the colours to "set".
Flip Cover made in Egypt, insert made responsibly in China.
Best diaper weve got! Review by Candice
Quality Price Value
This is a favorite in our house. This is without a doubt my husbands favorite diaper! You can reuse the cover... just replace with a new insert..Would you recommend this product to a friend? Without hesitation!
The price is fabulous! The inserts are super absorbent. Easy to use... Easy to wash.. Everything about this diaper is easy and convenient and fail proof. Like I said, it's my husbands fav!
The only downside is the selection of colours and pattern are limited. There are no patterns and only a couple colours. (Posted on 5/10/11)
Our overnight diaper Review by Katherine
Quality Price Value
I love the flip diaper system for overnight use with my 6-month old daughter. I like that I can add lots of absorbency without the added bulk of a pocket diaper. I use the flip insert plus a hemp doubler and she is good to go for a 12-hour night. We have never had any leaking of wetness. This would also be a handy system to use for a day trip because it takes up so much less space.Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes
I have 2 critiques of this system:
1) Because there is no absorbent fabric extending to the leg openings, I don't find they contain messes for her as well as a pocket or AIO diaper. However, she has only been breastfed to this point; they may contain better once she starts solids and her poop is more solid as well.
2) I do find that the insert bunches up between her legs after a while. However this has not caused any leaks, just added bulk in the front.
(Posted on 7/1/10)