- We Also Recommend
Aristocrats Wool Cloth Diaper Covers ... simply a classic.
Aristocrats Wool Diaper Covers are a classic cloth diaper cover. Designed with your baby's comfort and protection in mind, Aristocrats Wool Diaper Covers are a 100% pure, all-natural diaper cover made of soft, stretchy, double-layered, untreated wool knit for maximum absorbency and protection. They are your completely natural solution for leak prevention. An Aristocrats wool cloth diaper cover will replace synthetic and plastic covers offering an unmatched level of protection in a soft virgin wool. While these are perfect for both day and nighttime use, with their two thick and thirsty layers of untreated 100% pure virgin wool they are a favorite night-time solution with cloth diapering parents.
Why you'll love using Aristocrats Wool Cloth Diaper Covers:
- For your babies comfort, wool can't be beat.
- 100% all-natural, untreated soft virgin wool.
- Completely breathable - keeps baby's bum cool & rash-free.
- Soft, stretchy waist & leg bands - no scratchy Velcro or binding elastic to irritate baby.
- Can absorb up to 40% of it's weight in liquid.
- Wool has natural antibacterial properties that allow it to suppress odors.
- Air-dry between uses and only wash every 1-2 weeks (for a young baby, unless soiled)
- Pull-up design means older babies can't remove easily.
- Stretchy material fits nighttime diapers with ease - the perfect overnight solution.
- Made in Canada.
Isn't wool hot and itchy? Absolutely not! Being an all natural fiber, wool is completely breathable and actually helps to maintain normal body temperature. Wool will keep your baby's bum cooler than any other material in a diaper cover available. An added benefit to this extra breathable nature of wool is that it helps to reduce the risk of diaper rash associated with heat and bacterial growth. Perfect for the baby that is prone to diaper rash! And, as for the itchy factor (or lack there of!), commercial wool can be itchy but an Aristocrats wool diaper cover will be soft and comfortable on your baby.
If you think you can't get great nighttime protection from wool, you haven't tried an Aristocrats. With a high-quality, absorbent fitted diaper underneath (we suggest our Hemp Fitted Diaper for best results) there is no need to use disposable diapers for naps and overnight any longer!
How many wool cloth diaper covers do you need? 3 to 4 covers are recommended for full time use. For night use only, 2 covers should suffice.
How to Wash your Aristocrats Wool Diaper Covers:
- Hand wash in lukewarm water
- Add a small amount of mild soap, baby shampoo or wool wash
- Soak garment (do not rub or wring) for 10 minutes
- Roll in a towel and squeeze out excess moisture
- Repeat with clean water (not necessary with Eucalan Wool Wash)
- Hang to dry away from strong heat or sunlight
- Life span and performance of your diaper cover will be enhanced by adding lanolin. Simply dissolve 1/8 of a tsp. in hot water and add to last rinse every 10-12 wears.
Don't forget your Eucalan Wool Wash and Lanolin! It is recommended that your Aristocrats wool diaper cover is washed and lanolized at least once before use. These fabulous wool diaper covers are Made in Canada.