- We Also Recommend
Bummis Simply Lite Diaper Covers ... an easy, economical, one-size wrap.
Finally a one-size Bummis Diaper Cover! In typical Bummis fashion, this ethical, Canadian company held off launching a one-size diaper cover until they had perfected their design and sourced the perfect fabric. They've created what we believe to be the absolute BEST one-size cloth diaper cover ever! You won't be disappointed with the Bummis Simply Lite!
Made especially to please those frugal but oh-so-chic moms looking for a reusable diaper that is affordable, easy-to-use and great-looking, you won't be disappointed with the Bummis Simply Lite wrap. The SIMPLY LITE can be used with any type of absorbent insert or fitted diaper. It’s wide enough to fit the chunkiest baby and bulkiest diaper, but fitted enough to adjust snugly on a busy and mobile toddler!
Why you'll love the Bummis Simply Lite:
- One-Size fits most, from 8-35 lbs!
- Lightweight, soft and stretchy material - there is NO exess bulk here!
- Super functional, this diaper cover will g-r-o-w with you baby.
- Easy on your budget when you only have to buy one size of cover over the course of your baby's diapering days.
- Easy wipe-clean interior, or throw it in the washing machine.
- So easy to use! Amazingly adjustable and streamlined with a single row of snaps at the waist.
- Trim and fitted - even on the smallest size!
- Sooo comfy - with an elasticized waist for a snug fit around baby's tummy
- Not sure which Bummis cover to choose? Here's a quick comparison chart.
The Simply Lite Diaper Cover is Canadian-company Bummis' solution for an economical, easy-to-use wrap-style one-size diaper cover that goes on baby as easily as a disposable diaper. It's fun, bright and VERY simple! This one-size wrap makes a 2-piece diaper as easy as any pocket or all-in-one diaper on the market – at an affordable price.
All of the fabrics and components used to make the SIMPLY LITE are manufactured in North America and all materials are guaranteed lead, pathalate and BPA free.
Made in Canada.