Cloth diaper covers provide the waterproof outer layer of a two-piece cloth diaper system. Cloth diaper covers protect your baby's clothing, bedding, car seat, floor and laps from a wet cloth diaper. A quality, well-fitting, effective cloth diaper cover can mean the difference between an enjoyable or frustrating experience when cloth diapering. We've narrowed our selection based on years of experience with what works (and what doesn't!) when it comes to choosing the best cloth diaper cover.
Quick list of the best tried & true cloth diaper covers:
- Best selling cloth diaper cover? Hands down, our Bummis Super Whisper Wrap.
- Do you prefer snaps over Velcro? MotherEase offers a lightweight snap alternative.
- Favorite cloth diaper for a newborn or preemie? Trim-fitting & soft, parents adore the Bummis Original.
- Prefer natural fibers for your baby? The Aristocrats Wool Soaker is an all-time favorite.
- Most economical cloth diaper diaper? The Bummis Whisper Pull-up Pant.
If you're having trouble deciding which cloth diaper cover will work best for your needs, please contact us.
Do you need a cloth diaper cover?
How many diaper covers do you need?
Most parents find 6-8 cloth diaper covers for a newborn, 4-6 covers for an older baby and 2-3 covers for a toddler is sufficient for their needs. If you're on a tight budget, you can get by on less by simply washing your diaper covers more often.