Baby Wipe Warmers$49.98
Warmies Reusable Cloth Wipes ... silky soft wipes for bums, noses, hands & more.
Warmies Reusable Cloth Wipes are a silky, soft rayon derived from bamboo, the fastest growing plant on earth. They are silky soft, super absorbent and help keep disposable wipes out of our landfills. 100% natural, our Warmies wipes are made without dyes or bleaches.
Why parents love Warmes Reusable Cloth Wipes:
- Soft, absorbent and more environmentally-friendly than disposable wipes.
- Great value! Save money on wipes and tissues.
- All natural, made from 68% rayon from bamboo and 32% cotton. The cotton ensures a more durable wipe that will resist fraying and reduces overall shrinkage.
- Generously sized at approximately 7.5in x 7.25in (19cm x 18.4cm)
- Designed to be used with our Warmies Baby Wipe Warmer for convenient, moist, warm wipes at every change.
- With each package of 8 Warmies Reusable Cloth Wipes, you'll also find recipes for a homemade wipe solution included in the box.
Bamboo, a highly renewable resource, is fully biodegradable and naturally anti-microbial, making Warmies cloth wipes more environmentally friendly than disposable wipes.
Babies love the ultra soft texture of Warmies, while parents love the absorbency. Warmies are the more responsible way to wash, and perfect for many delicate needs, from cleaning bums, noses, hands and more.
Package of 8 reusable cloth wipes. Made responsibly in China.
Too thick to be useful as bum wipes; better as face wipes Review by Bee
Value Quality Price
I'm a massive fan of bamboo in general and was thrilled to buy these wipes before our little one arrived. Just in case, I also picked up some organic cotton flannel wipes as well. After our son was born, we quickly realized just how much easier the flannel wipes were to use, both in the warmer and on baby. These make handier face wipes on the go, and are super soft and good bamboo quality. I just wouldn't recommend them as bum wipes. (Posted on 10/16/11)Would you recommend this product to a friend? Unlikely
Frayed after first wash Review by LA
Value Quality Price
These wipes are super soft and seem to be a perfect size, but of the 32 (4 pkgs) that I purchased, at least 8 of them frayed after the first wash! Not impressive, considering that there are only 8 per pkg, as compared to many others that come with 10 or 12 for a much lower price. I will be trying a different brand to replace these.
A note from the bynature.ca family: Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We've been carrying these wipes for many years, so it sounds like you may have just received a bad batch. We're happy to have replaced these wipes for you, as this is not something that should be happening. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can help further! (Posted on 6/28/12)