Peachy Baby Flushable Diaper Liners ... making clean-up a breeze.
Peachy Baby Flushable Diaper Liners make cloth diapering clean-ups a breeze! They also aid in preventing stains on your cloth diapers, decrease the chance of detergent build-up or cream residue (reduces odor retention!), and provides a light barrier between your baby and wetness. A real time-saver!
Peachy Baby flushable liners are a slightly thicker liner than our best-selling Bummis flushable, biodegradable liners for parents that want a hardier option. They are made from Polylactic acid (PLA) derived from plant sugars, and biodegrades to a non-toxic lactic acid. No bleaching agents are used in their production.
Peachy Baby cloth diaper liners can be use as flushable diaper liners or disposable diaper liners, depending on your water system. If you are on a septic system, or have old or damaged plumbing, it is highly recommended that you simply dispose of these liners in the trash, rather than flush them down your toilet. If you're on a septic system, or have older, more sensitive drains, try our best-selling Bummis flushable, biodegradable liners - a lighter-weight version of bioliners made from plant fibers that break down faster. Disposing of these liners in the trash still makes cleaning up just as simple and easy!
How to use Biodegradable Flushable Liners:
- Simple! Place the bio-liner on top of any cloth diaper against your baby.
- When diaper is soiled, remove liner and put into toilet.
- Allow liner to absorb water and become softer for easier flushing. Only flush one liner at a time!
- If on a sensitive septic system, remove liner and dump solids down toilet. Dispose of liner in the trash.
- Wet liner only? Rinse, hang to dry, and reuse a second or third time.
Caution: Flushing of liners in old or damaged drains and in sensitive septic tanks may cause blockage. These liners are only recommended for use in city systems. If you are on a septic system, please use with caution, and dispose of them in the trash.
Alternatives to biodegradable, flushable liners, all of which are washable and reusable, include:
- Microfleece, Stay-Dry Liners (wicks moisture from baby for the ultimate in wetness protection)
- Hemp/ORGANIC Cotton Doublers (also provides increased absorbency)
- Mini Shower Diaper Sprayer (a customer and mom FAVORITE!)
Price is for one (1) roll of 100 perforated sheets/changes per roll. Constructed of 100% Viscose, the size measures approximately 5" x 11.5" per sheet.
Made in China.